Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 10:27 PM

139 posts, read 328,425 times

Advertisements

And by the way to all of you saying that the older women can teach them stuff. These boys do not need any teaching which is very nice. When I do take them home they are very creative and quite talented and they try super hard to please.

LOL, I just thought how many of these guys are med students. They know the body very well and exactly what to do with their hands and mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2013, 10:27 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,000,457 times
I'm from the west coast. To me, your pics look like you are in your early 40s. I think the people who say 20s might be telling you what they think you want to hear .

As for the young guys, I don't know why, but I agree there sure are a lot of them!

Old 05-05-2013, 10:30 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,142,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTravelingYogi View Post
How would you know if that is correct or not? Sometimes I'll take a guy home from a club and sometimes I won't. It all depends.

Do you think the guy in Starbucks was looking for an afternoon lay? No he wasn't. In fact we never hooked up. He was hot and smart but we didn't have a lot in common and yeah it is different when you meet someone while getting work done at a coffee shop.

I don't know if that's correct or not, thus the "?" ... I'm merely offering up a possibility.
Perhaps you are so "approachable" that they interpret it as "easy". Whether you take'm to bed later is besides the point.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
And by the way to all of you saying that the older women can teach them stuff. These boys do not need any teaching which is very nice. When I do take them home they are very creative and quite talented and they try super hard to please.

LOL, I just thought how many of these guys are med students. They know the body very well and exactly what to do with their hands and mouth.
Haha omg.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I'm from the west coast. To me, your pics look like you are in your early 40s. I think the people who say 20s might be telling you what they think you want to hear .

As for the young guys, I don't know why, but I agree there sure are a lot of them!
I stated this in a previous post. Here it is:

Quote:
No I don't, I agree but people say it a lot. I was at a job for several months and everyone thought I was in my mid 20s until I corrected them. I was 39 then.

I was taking a 2 month class and I was 40 and this other woman was 43. Everyone thought I was 24 to 28 after studying together for 2 months and we all thought this other woman was in her 60s

I agree but it happens but the way if you are looking at pics some of them I was heavier and looked older. But yes I don't look like I am in my 20s

It happens when people spend time with me. I am a perpetual student, always off traveling, not married, no kids. I don't live the traditional life of a woman in her 40s so maybe people think I am younger.
So I get it a lot. From women mostly. And when I put my age on a form people say are you sure. I had to show my coworkers my ID because they all thought I was about 25. And they were all women

But it is true that people on the West Cost tend to look younger. I think we take care of ourselves better. I get microdermabasion every few months. I do glycolic peels and even TCA peels regularly.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
I think this is just another situation from POF and OKC where women have inflated ego because of tons of male idiots that do not have sense of ranges (legendary X/10). I'm sure you are ugly. I would not touch with rod women 1 minute older then myself.
Troll. Look at my pictures. The album is "The Chameleon" because I am always changing my hair. The photo in the yellow dress was from May 1st. The cover photo side profile was from April.

Anyway I don't have anything to prove to you as you are just a nasty troll that I would never be caught dead with.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:57 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Troll. Look at my pictures. The album is "The Chameleon" because I am always changing my hair. The photo in the yellow dress was from May 1st. The cover photo side profile was from April.

Anyway I don't have anything to prove to you as you are just a nasty troll that I would never be caught dead with.
Haha.She is funny.

By the way I still wonder why so many of these younger men are highly educated? Yes the San Francisco Bay Area has a high population of highly educated people. But I just wonder why the young doctorates are approaching me.

I do love educated men but an interesting guy with a Bachelors would not be a turn off but they don't approach me. Maybe the more educated guys have more confidence?

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times
Why worry about this at all?

Old 05-05-2013, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Why worry about this at all?
Oh I am NOT worried about it.

I am curious about it as it is happening more and more. I am very happy about the trend as I prefer younger guys. Just curious why it seems to be more and more prevalent and the guys are highly educated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships