Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2013, 09:09 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
This is the truth - I've had sex with at least 100 working women, does that make me a bad person?

Would it scupper my chances of a date or regular relationship?

What do you think about this - I''ll give honest answers to any questions posed.
What do I think? You should do the regular women a favor (though some of those may have broken your record) and keep on doing what you've been doing.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:09 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,298,978 times
I dont see a problem as long as you're comfortable with dating a women who has had close to that number of male partners herself. You could have a "regular" relationship with a not-so-regular women-lets be honest-there's nothing regular about your scenario. You should be open to dating women who may have some skeletons.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:11 AM

142 posts, read 505,660 times
Quote:
This is the truth - I've had sex with at least 100 working women, does that make me a bad person?

What do you think about this - I''ll give honest answers to any questions posed.

Ewwww . . . .

Old 05-06-2013, 09:13 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,605,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Being a musician and artist all my life - woman and sex in my youth were part of the game. The number mentioned here was 100 prostitutes. My number was probably close to that- but there is a difference. The sex I had was had through mutual consent. When you have sex with a prostitute there really is no true consent because you are coercing a desperate person with money...either money for basic human survival or for drugs because of an addiction.
by your standard, anyone who has a job is being coerced. such nonsense.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:19 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
KK... when you say OVER a hundred hookers does that mean like 103 or 455 ?

Old 05-06-2013, 09:28 AM

2,501 posts, read 4,432,191 times
Quote:
Not in my eyes, but it does depend on your life situation. If for example you have been cheating on someone while seeing the prostitutes, that would make you a bad person.

Quote:
Most women, if you tell them that you've been with a prostitute, whether 1 or 100, they will get skeeved out and not want to date you.
Some women won't care if you've been with one or two hookers, and spin it as something you did in your crazy past.
Other women will get concerned at the sheer number of partners, whether prostitutes or regular women. Over 100 is a LOT of different partners, and many people would not want to be with someone with that many partners.

Because being with a prostitute is all about getting your own satisfaction, I think you might have a problem when it comes time to giving pleasure to others and not just taking.
Also, seeing so many different prostitutes means you have come to expect and rely on variety. If you have a steady girlfriend, how are you going to be able to get yourself motivated to have sex with her for the 50th time or the 150th time?

Old 05-06-2013, 09:42 AM

2,501 posts, read 4,432,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
We just found it odd that OP has to pay for sex. The only person I know who has to pay for sex is a 6'3" 370lb white dude with a four inches (you know what)
More than one response claiming that paying for sex makes someone a loser, with the assumption that talking a regular girl into sex makes one a winner. This attitude I don't understand. While it is possible to find people for no-strings-attached (NSA) sex, my experience says it is by no means a guarantee that when you want it, you will find it. More often then not you go home without it, and that's after spending time and money.

What I really don't understand are the comments that "sex is so easy to get." Are you saying that any random reasonable-looking guy can find himself horny at 5pm, and guarantee to find someone to have NSA sex with, in a couple of hours, without telling any lies? Where is this place?

Because that's what the OP is paying for - the guarantee that when he wants NSA sex, he will get it. Without any drama, without any misunderstandings, without any lies, without any phone calls/texts the next day.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:15 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Having many partners is indicative of not being able to commit.
Guess what?
People without 100 partners are also not able to commit.

There are a million reasons why people do/do not commit.
Is that the line for you? Commit or not commit?

Why do people have to commit?

I certainly don't want to and as far as I can remember, I've never paid for sex.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:20 AM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonPanther View Post
More than one response claiming that paying for sex makes someone a loser, with the assumption that talking a regular girl into sex makes one a winner. This attitude I don't understand. While it is possible to find people for no-strings-attached (NSA) sex, my experience says it is by no means a guarantee that when you want it, you will find it. More often then not you go home without it, and that's after spending time and money.

What I really don't understand are the comments that "sex is so easy to get." Are you saying that any random reasonable-looking guy can find himself horny at 5pm, and guarantee to find someone to have NSA sex with, in a couple of hours, without telling any lies? Where is this place?

Because that's what the OP is paying for - the guarantee that when he wants NSA sex, he will get it. Without any drama, without any misunderstandings, without any lies, without any phone calls/texts the next day.
yes if you are hot enough, you will find free sex

period period

Old 05-06-2013, 10:24 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda

I seriously doubt that anyone on this forum really cares what you do with your life and how many you had to pay so they would have sex with you. It really is not that impressive.

I'm glad I do not have to pay anyone to be with me, it has to be a sad lonely circle to live in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships