Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 12:02 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,463,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
My posting here has nothing to do with me being who I say I am, rather I can get a second set of opinions without showing my cards to anyone.
are you sure about that?

Old 05-15-2013, 12:06 PM

165 posts, read 274,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
What you and OP fail to realize is that, this is not some incident by a "village bike". You are sitting here trying to argue that a woman who randomly hooks up with a guy she found attractive, is a **** and not worthy. I'm here to tell you, if you think this is not the norm of all humans, you are in for a big shock. We are not talking about someone who hooks up with every stranger she or he meets. We are discussing how a girl hooked up with a guy she was attracted to. This is normal. But you and your insecure buddy want to paint this girl as some type of ****. A **** is someone who sleeps with everyone. You guys can't deal with the fact that a woman will occasionally act on her genetic primal urges, just like the rest of us. I don't resent you. I pity you. Because you have put unrealistic expectations on people in general. This girl is far from a village bike. All I see is a immature, insecure individual who wants to be the center of the universe. And can't deal with the fact that it is much easier for a woman to find a replacement, than a man. OP was on the verge of recycling when said girl was ready to replace him.

And funny how "guys like you" can drop one and have another the next day. Yet, here we are, OP pining and whining about a girl hooking up with a guy. If OP was this love them and leave them type, we wouldn't have heard a peep about this. In fact, he wouldn't have given her a second chance. Instead, we have a child taking out his anger on the female population, because he can't control one or be the center of the universe. OP is seeking validation, because he's not in control and needs it for his ego.
I love these guys. They despise guys that "womanize." We must be insecure. We must need validation.

Or....

We just enjoy our natural privilege and hold the women we actually commit to (there aren't many) to very high, but achievable standards. I do understand the envy of not having that luxury

Old 05-15-2013, 12:10 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,692,239 times
Quote:
Lol. Look at you. The white knight coming to defend the female population. How does it feel up there on your false high horse? Does your manjawed feminst girlfriend make you do the gardening too?

God forbid that even " a guy like me with a big insecure ego" could still have feelings for a girl he dated for over a year. God forbid that even though we weren't committed, I could not appreciate her hooking up with a random while hooking up with me at the same time. I have, in fact, decided not to pursue rekindling our relationship despite the fact that she is asking for me to take her back, stating that this would have never happened if she knew I wanted more than a hook up. Remember, I dumped her kiddo.

I get it man. You see someone on the internet that reminds you of what you could never be, and you lash out in anger, anonymously. It's cool, I feel you. I'd do the same if I had no other recourse to vent my pain. But who is the child here. A guy looking for advice, or some lesser male lashing out at what reminds him of the jocks in high school lol.

You forget that the internet is anonymous. My posting here has nothing to do with me being who I say I am, rather I can get a second set of opinions without showing my cards to anyone.
lol at you calling me sad, envious, etc. I'm not the one seeking validation on an internet forum for superficial and childish behavior. Keep living in that fantasy land chief. You are even more clueless than I expected if you think I want to be anything like you. I wouldn't trade any of my past lovers for the vapid empty valley girls that buy the garbage that comes out of your mouth. What's even sadder, is you thinking you are some kind of a big man because you dumped someone. Anyone can dump someone. What next? We going to brag about things you've quit or given up on? You realize these are signs of your weaknesses right? It shows you made bad choices or gave up. If anything, you dumping her is just another example of your shallow, fragile little ego getting bruised and you lashing out. You can't handle things, we got it. No need to keep driving that point home kiddo.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:13 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,692,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dprince18 View Post
I love these guys. They despise guys that "womanize." We must be insecure. We must need validation.

Or....

We just enjoy our natural privilege and hold the women we actually commit to (there aren't many) to very high, but achievable standards. I do understand the envy of not having that luxury
lol, you guys crack me up. Tell me about these non-girlfriends you have again. I want to hear more about this luxury of having something you and OP don't have. LMAO! Any woman living up to your high standards, has got you fooled. That's what's really funny.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:14 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,352,138 times
Quote:

Or....

I appreciate the back up. This is the wrong place to come for advice for minds on this wave length I am finding. You have men and women ranging from 18 to 60, feminist, feminist apologists, beta boys, and alpha dudes. It seems we hit on one that despises guys with big egos that don't like the women that sleep around or slight them in any manner when it comes to sex.

But hey, if you slight a female 10, what happens? She walks. Immediately. This guy would defend it too. Some envy that ability. Not saying I'm a 10, but I have the ability to roll out without much consequence to my love life. Will it hurt to finally clost this chapter with this girl? Absolutley. But that's about it. Thanks for the advice.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
lol at you calling me sad, envious, etc. I'm not the one seeking validation on an internet forum for superficial and childish behavior. Keep living in that fantasy land chief. You are even more clueless than I expected if you think I want to be anything like you. I wouldn't trade any of my past lovers for the vapid empty valley girls that buy the garbage that comes out of your mouth. What's even sadder, is you thinking you are some kind of a big man because you dumped someone. Anyone can dump someone. What next? We going to brag about things you've quit or given up on? You realize these are signs of your weaknesses right? It shows you made bad choices or gave up. If anything, you dumping her is just another example of your shallow, fragile little ego getting bruised and you lashing out. You can't handle things, we got it. No need to keep driving that point home kiddo.
Yes, breaking up is a sign of weakness. Any more wisdom from the feminist apologist?

Old 05-15-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
lol, you guys crack me up. Tell me about these non-girlfriends you have again. I want to hear more about this luxury of having something you and OP don't have. LMAO! Any woman living up to your high standards, has got you fooled. That's what's really funny.
A reality you've never lived is always one that's hard to believe. You'll get over one day, little guy

Old 05-15-2013, 12:32 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,463,585 times
someone hit a nerve

Old 05-15-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
I appreciate the back up. This is the wrong place to come for advice for minds on this wave length I am finding. You have men and women ranging from 18 to 60, feminist, feminist apologists, beta boys, and alpha dudes. It seems we hit on one that despises guys with big egos that don't like the women that sleep around or slight them in any manner when it comes to sex.

But hey, if you slight a female 10, what happens? She walks. Immediately. This guy would defend it too. Some envy that ability. Not saying I'm a 10, but I have the ability to roll out without much consequence to my love life. Will it hurt to finally clost this chapter with this girl? Absolutley. But that's about it. Thanks for the advice.
Lol, no problem. People HATE me on this forum and I find it funny. When you break things down to their raw nature people get offended. Next to that, guys that have had limited success with women will try to demean any who openly claim success as inferior persons. Insecure, needing validation, weak minded, shallow, superficial, etc. But the truth remains, could they act as we do and be successful with women, they would. Hypocrites dude, hypocrites

Old 05-15-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Lol, no problem. People HATE me on this forum and I find it funny. When you break things down to their raw nature people get offended. Next to that, guys that have had limited success with women will try to demean any who openly claim success as inferior persons. Insecure, needing validation, weak minded, shallow, superficial, etc. But the truth remains, could they act as we do and be successful with women, they would. Hypocrites dude, hypocrites
yeah, I'm done entertaining their mind numbing butt hurtness over this mindset.

Anyways, I ended things officially yesterday afternoon. I took a look at some of your previous debates. Hilarious stuff haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships