Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2013, 01:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,017,478 times

Advertisements

I used to have neighbor (male) who was a mechanic, and worked on cars in his driveway all day. I worked from home, too. Neighbor-guy had the habit of wearing a headset and talking to his friends on the phone while working. Kind of loudly. And he was tall.

One day, soon after he started dating a new woman, I heard him telling a friend how awesome it was that she was close to his height. He said, 'I can kiss her boobs while f*cking her! I have never been able to do that before!'

So, apparently there are benefits .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2013, 01:33 PM

Oh, dear, my post is terribly unhelpful in the context of all the posts that came in while I was typing .

Old 05-27-2013, 01:34 PM

88,862 posts, read 85,259,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I used to have neighbor (male) who was a mechanic, and worked on cars in his driveway all day. I worked from home, too. Neighbor-guy had the habit of wearing a headset and talking to his friends on the phone while working. Kind of loudly. And he was tall.

One day, soon after he started dating a new woman, I heard him telling a friend how awesome it was that she was close to his height. He said, 'I can kiss her boobs while f*cking her! I have never been able to do that before!'

So, apparently there are benefits .
What a heart-warming, romantic tale!

Well, I've loved this conversation today, but once again a modern miracle has taken place while I've been on the computer: The grayish roots of my hair have returned to their natural Medium Golden Brown (#117) state, and I'm off to a Memorial Day barbecue. It will be mostly couples, but they are in various states of "OH-MY-GOD-I'M-GLAD-I'M-NOT-THEM". Plus my friend's 82-year-old Cuban mother will drink Scotch with me, and she's always fun.

Stay tall, JJ, and best wishes for the next adventure!

Old 05-27-2013, 01:37 PM

88,862 posts, read 85,259,076 times
Quote:
Oh, dear, my post is terribly unhelpful in the context of all the posts that came in while I was typing .
I enjoyed the story!

Old 05-27-2013, 01:39 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,893,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

Well, I've loved this conversation today, but once again a modern miracle has taken place while I've been on the computer: The grayish roots of my hair have returned to their natural Medium Golden Brown (#117) state, and I'm off to a Memorial Day barbecue. It will be mostly couples, but they are in various states of "OH-MY-GOD-I'M-GLAD-I'M-NOT-THEM". Plus my friend's 82-year-old Cuban mother will drink Scotch with me, and she's always fun.

Tell your friend's Cuban boozy mom to throw one back for us..... LOL

Old 05-27-2013, 01:39 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,682,505 times
Quote:
Oh yeah. Men will be happy to offer to have SEX with you--especially married ones, no doubt about that. They don't want to be seen in public with a six-foot-tall woman, but they will see you in private, no problem. Even I, at 54, still get those offers.
Yep. I do get 'hit on' and asked to go home with guys all the time. Actual dates and treating me like a person? Not so much. They also feel free to comment on random body parts and I really don't think they'd do that as often with a normal woman. Yes, I have long legs and huge boobs, I don't need you to sit me down and make sure I'm aware of it. It also doesn't turn me on when you basically dissect me like a hog carcass.

Quote:
Perfect timing dear!

Old 05-27-2013, 01:41 PM

BTW, I think he married her.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:43 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,554,007 times
Quote:

!
lol, that sounds fun

Old 05-27-2013, 01:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,682,505 times
Quote:
BTW, I think he married her.
Ya know, it's funny because I've met A TON of really tall guys (6'5+) and they've all said they would love to be with a tall woman, but most of them ended up with women under 5'6 or so.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:50 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,720,749 times
Quote:

I have an 86-year-old Cuban mother. BTW, her mom was 5-10 and her dad was 5-4. Maybe you guys should hang out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships