Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 11:21 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,029,253 times

Advertisements

Yes, IME wannabe cheaters have never had sex with their wives in the past year or five, and 'divorced' men are always separated at best. Most often they have not even brought up the issue to their wives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2013, 11:42 AM

88,982 posts, read 85,515,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Yes, IME wannabe cheaters have never had sex with their wives in the past year or five, and 'divorced' men are always separated at best. Most often they have not even brought up the issue to their wives.
Oh yeah, and this "divorced-separated-married" guy was about ten years older than the picture he had posted on his profile, too. LOL. I am in my 50s--was in my late 40s at the time. A man with a receding hairline is normal at that age, but when we met, I wanted to say, "Did all your hair fall out since last week?"

Old 05-27-2013, 12:24 PM

12,335 posts, read 17,209,166 times
Another one...I have even used this though I said it to myself:

"My clothes must have shrunk in the wash, They feel tight."

After saying this too many times I went from 198 to 183. Getting there thankfully.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:44 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,071,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post

After saying this too many times I went from 198 to 183. Getting there thankfully.
I have to spread some reputation around before giving you more!!

Old 05-27-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post

Keep going! I've lost about 15--took more than three months, but I'm getting there, too.

I never used that line, but then again, I'm a woman. I just bought a bigger size.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:50 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,822,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
No, she wasn't a bartender, just a trampy chick who used to hang out at the bar and sleep with whomever would buy her drinks. The starred out word is s-l-u-t. I didn't realize that was a no-no word when I wrote it. The point was that she fell for the line and believed him. She thought he loved her. Meanwhile, his wife is telling me that they are trying to have another child.

Oh! barslut. that makes more sense. I head just filled its own blank in there. Monemi reads what she wants to read whether that's what you meant or not.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:53 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,822,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
LOL so true!!! They DO lie a lot about their height!!

They always add around 2 inches to their real height, some do more. I once went out with a 5 4 (tops) guy who claimed to be 5 8!!!! 5 8!!!!! I mean, im 5 9 and i was SO MUCH taller than him it was hilarious. It made me feel bad so i just told him "you should measure yourself again" and he became all red and said he uses that height with shorter women, but its stupid to tell taller women you are their height when they are towering you so much, lol. Poor guy.
Guy im seeing now claims to be 5 11. Yeah, right. He is 5 10 at best, but probably just a 5 9 and a half. He is barely taller than me and i think he is not he just haves curly hair that goes up. LOL, i tease him about it all the time "5 11, hu?" yeah right. He laughs cause he is cool but he acknowledges most men do this

Oh, I don't think all of them are lying about their height. But it is pretty funny. There isn't a giant REJECTION stamp coming. It's one of the few lies a man could tell and I'm not gonna get angry about it. They entertained me.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:59 PM

12,335 posts, read 17,209,166 times
I was watching Louis C.K last night and had a laugh about his comment on dating where a guy tries to be different guys personality wise. One is the macho, yet sensitive protector, Another is a comic, another is an intellectual, and another features his extensive experience with the ladies and what they want etc. I felt there was a lot of truth to this. I am not sure if this is common with women. I think not actually.

Regardless, Another turn in the confusing maze/fun-house/freak-show that is called dating!

Old 05-27-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
Oh, I don't think all of them are lying about their height. But it is pretty funny. There isn't a giant REJECTION stamp coming. It's one of the few lies a man could tell and I'm not gonna get angry about it. They entertained me.
Yes, I think some of them really believe they are that tall. If you whipped out a Stanley tape measure and proved their true height, they might be traumatized!

In my club-going days I did think about carrying one around in my purse.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:10 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,566,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yes, I think some of them really believe they are that tall. If you whipped out a Stanley tape measure and proved their true height, they might be traumatized!
LOL

one made me measure him, and after that he was all shocked he wasnt as tall as he though. so funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships