Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 10:46 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,064,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
LOL

one made me measure him, and after that he was all shocked he wasnt as tall as he though. so funny.
Why are some guys all insecure about height?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2013, 06:37 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,773,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
Why are some guys all insecure about height?
Hmmmm wonder why? Or insecure about anything? Wow thank god i wore my groin protection lol. Ladies please say some men ok? Im tired of being lumped into the all guys are bad catagory. Thank you my gorgeous sisters. Mahalo peace out.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:59 PM

4,045 posts, read 2,721,149 times
I got this one time... "Go ahead and feel it...." he was talking about his muscle under his shirt and said it while he was flexing his arm. Ugh! I left quick after that.

And I know that alot of you thought he wanted me me to feel something else....LOL!

Old 05-28-2013, 07:00 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,817,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Hmmmm wonder why? Or insecure about anything? Wow thank god i wore my groin protection lol. Ladies please say some men ok? Im tired of being lumped into the all guys are bad catagory. Thank you my gorgeous sisters. Mahalo peace out.

Okay, okay, some men.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
I got this one time... "Go ahead and feel it...." he was talking about his muscle under his shirt and said it while he was flexing his arm. Ugh! I left quick after that.

And I know that alot of you thought he wanted me me to feel something else....LOL!
Actually, I've heard the "feel it" line before. And it's been innocent and not innocent on different occasions.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:27 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,773,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
Okay, okay, some men.
Mahalo my wahine sister.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:47 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,117,415 times
Here's one that hasn't been mentioned: She's just a friend.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,947,431 times
Guy lines-

There is no such thing as an ugly woman.* ~Vincent Van Gogh

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.* An optimist is a man who hopes they are.* ~Chauncey Mitchell Depew

She wore a short skirt and a tight sweater and her figure described a set of parabolas that could cause cardiac arrest in a ***.* ~Woody Allen,*Getting Even, 1973

A woman should soften but not weaken a man.* ~Sigmund Freud

A man chases a woman until she catches him.* ~American Proverb

Behind every great woman is a guy looking at her azz.* ~Author Unknown

If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.* ~Thomas Carlyle

The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.* ~Robert Graves

Old 05-28-2013, 08:01 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,989,455 times
[after lady-friend asks some question about the cute chick who just walked by] who? no, i didn't notice her at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
But what is the purpose of lying about how long you've gone without sex? Is anyone supposed to care that he isn't getting laid?
some women don't like to hear that you banged some other woman last year or last month or last week or got road head ten minutes ago while driving to this date or whatever

Old 05-28-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
[after lady-friend asks some question about the cute chick who just walked by] who? no, i didn't notice her at all

some women don't like to hear that you banged some other woman last year or last month or last week or got road head ten minutes ago while driving to this date or whatever
But he's married. What difference does it make if he's getting laid? Either way he's still married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships