Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 02:52 PM

208 posts, read 219,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Hmm interesting perception, does it work for you? How does it work if you want a long term relationship?
LTR are no my style but it works as long as two people are in agreement. If someone expected such nonsense from me, I would kindly ask them to leave. We had no future together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2013, 03:01 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,614,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
A guy lit my fire when he prooved that he cared.
It was the extra o that put it over the top. Sometimes just proving isn't enough.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,992,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
It was the extra o that put it over the top. Sometimes just proving isn't enough.
Ah....yeah.

Old 09-09-2013, 06:14 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,787,975 times
Lol Mahalo guys for the posts, i found each woman is different, sometimes the simple small approach works well, And then you have a few that really want you to work for it.

Never the less, life is good. Anyone else want to give away what works for them.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:01 PM

111 posts, read 197,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
We all have our moves, and actions. Guys lets hear some of them. .
Be different then everyone else in the room. I'm an individual and don't "follow" well.

You either like it or you don't.

Can't please everyone.....not even the 89% who hate it.

I'm shooting for the 11% who do.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:26 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,499,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dimwit View Post
On cold winter mornings, I'll throw her coat into the dryer for a few minutes so it's toasty warm. I'll also warm her car up for her (heater and seat heater).
That...is an awesome idea. I'm so doing that when winter comes. Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Which is why I am a cheap-ass bastard that goes on very low cost dates. Eating at restaurants, going to the movies, going to a ball game, buying drinks...

...That all costs money and us men have to pay DOUBLE the price of one. It would be nice to take a date to a restaurant, but that's only reserved for those who are exclusive with me.
But how would you get a woman to BE exclusive with you if you don't take her to a place to eat that's at least a little above the local Subway?

I do a couple of things

1. I do certain chores she doesn't like--washing dishes is her least favorite. So I'll wash while she dries. And we talk during it. It's a good time for me since I like conversation, and even though it's not my favorite chore either, but I know it means a lot to her. And a lot of times, what makes her happy makes me happy.

2. Cook a meal for her and let her just sit back and relax.

3. Whispering things into her ear. It sounds cheesy, but I'm best at communicating love verbally, and it really turns her on.

4. Physical affection. She likes to be hugged, rubbed and kissed, more than most women, it seems. I'm always happy to oblige.

5. Since writing's a hobby of mine, I also like to leave little notes. Sometimes steamy, sometimes sweet. Since we live away right now, I sometimes mail them to her as a surprise, but I plan to keep it up when we're married--just leaving little notes around the house for her.

6. And, of course, there's the obligatory flowers and chocolate. One day, I'd like to learn how to make candy and chocolates myself so I can really impress her. Right now I mostly just buy chocolate or sweets. But she still appreciates it.

I used to not be romantic at all until I fell in love with my fiancee. Now it's become a fun little challenge for me, always thinking of the next best way to sweep her off her feet. So far, I'm really enjoying this.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:35 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,787,975 times
@mackinac81

Aloha, funny how that happens huh, ya all great stuff my friend Mahalo. Hope the best for you and your wahine.

Mahalo guys for your great posts. Anyone else would like to share there experience?

Old 09-12-2013, 08:44 PM

206 posts, read 256,153 times
Go into great vivid detail of what's going to happen after I get off work and she does too.

Step by step with all the details.

It'll make 'em moist.

Old 09-13-2013, 04:54 AM

4,241 posts, read 7,199,863 times
Quote:
On cold winter mornings, I'll throw her coat into the dryer for a few minutes so it's toasty warm. I'll also warm her car up for her (heater and seat heater).
This is sweet!

Old 09-13-2013, 04:58 AM

4,241 posts, read 7,199,863 times
I used to suprise my lover by picking him up from the bus stop on a cold winters day.

I would take off work early and drive up and used to enjoy the looks of suprise and smile on his face when I pulled up, saving him the wait in the cold rain & snow for the bus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships