Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 10:53 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,530,547 times

Advertisements

Giving that kissing is SO important in a relationship (listed among the most important things many times in this forum), do u have good/bad, funny, gross, amazing, kissing experiences and anecdotes?

The worst kisser i ever met was this guy i kissed in 2007. I was on a break from my then LTR (he asked for time), and this men i knew from college ask me out and then kissed me and OMG....he didnt know what to do!! He was 34 years old at the time (i was 24) and i remember thinking "how can this guy be 34 and kiss like this?? he kisses like he is 14!!!". To be more specific, the guy will left your mouth completely wet (yuck) and would have no idea what to do with the lips and tongue. It was like he was just putting saliva on my mouth and lips, it was so disgusting thinking about it makes me wanna puke.

Not the only bad kissing experience i had, had many, but this was the more memorable. Remember that after he finished kissing me, he looked at me all emarrassed and said "im not a good kisser". LOL. True words.

The best kisser i ever met is the guy im seeing now. He is 39, and, omg, maybe its chemistry!! He gave me the best first kiss ever, that left me completely speecheles. I dont know how he does it, but his are the most amazing, sexy kisses i ever had. And him and I are so compatible. Always in sync!! So addictive!!! Plus he always taste like....delicious candy!! I dont know how to describe it, but he always tastes SO good its unbelievable!
My LTR was a great kisser too, but this one guy is just: wow just wow.

What are your good/bad kissing experiences??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 11:27 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
I have this terrible memory of a woman that I had absolutely no chemistry with hugging me and giving me fish lips.

Off topic, fish heads are delicious. Especially smoked fish heads.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:43 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Last night I had a dream I was making out with Johnny Depp and he dang near suffocated me with his tongue. I suppose that counts as a little bit of both.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:52 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
The worst is definitely my fault.
I worn just lip gloss and didn't realize it was so sticky. Felt like crazy glue.

I am a dork.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:58 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,802,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I worn just lip gloss and didn't realize it was so sticky. Felt like crazy glue.

I am a dork.
Bet that made it memorable for the guy LOL!

If I recall, I think way back to my middle school days, I was kissing a girl and I came in too hard and fast and banged our front teeth together. It hurt sooooo freaking much!

Old 06-12-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
Bet that made it memorable for the guy LOL!

If I recall, I think way back to my middle school days, I was kissing a girl and I came in too hard and fast and banged our front teeth together. It hurt sooooo freaking much!
OMG!!! ouch!!!!

Old 06-12-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Last night I had a dream I was making out with Johnny Depp and he dang near suffocated me with his tongue. I suppose that counts as a little bit of both.

Something like this?

Old 06-13-2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
OMG!!! ouch!!!!
Yeah, I got a bad headache from that and we didn't date much longer afterwards. My sister said she was dating a college guy and we were in middle school, so I freaking ran for the hills from her.

Think I might have locked braces once with a gal back in highschool which was freaking really scary at the time, but I just assume forget my High School memories in general.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
Yeah, I got a bad headache from that and we didn't date much longer afterwards. My sister said she was dating a college guy and we were in middle school, so I freaking ran for the hills from her.

Think I might have locked braces once with a gal back in highschool which was freaking really scary at the time, but I just assume forget my High School memories in general.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:03 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,756,825 times
Quote:

I am a dork.
Ya but i bet he didn't compain did he lily? Omg the poor b#$$#%d suffered.

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 06-13-2013 at 12:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships