Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 08:17 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Are you kidding? You would gave to have your head in the sand to have missed it!!! It was all over the news and online.
Links?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 08:18 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I guess I'm just disappointed in the downfall of privacy....
Yes, like when people talk so loud in private that it's no longer private but an intrusion on people sitting nearby.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Links?
At one time, you could find links to various news sources including some local stations up north as well as the Huffington post. A lot of TV stations would air this as a "bump story," usually as a tease at te end of the broadcast. A time filler, basically. When I worked in TV, we didn't always post those on our web site. It's hard to deny that the shot went viral though.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:37 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Links?
Pick one lol

The husband accused of being a cheater by more than 183,000 people on Facebook after mother claims she overheard him bragging about affairs on train | Mail Online

'Is this your husband?' viral Facebook post asks

Mom Overhears Man Bragging About Cheating & Secretly Posts His Pic on Facebook (PHOTO) | The Stir

The articles published the woman's name. You can find her on FB and she does have the picture in an album. I found it odd that only a few of her friends commented but it didn't look like any of them shared it, so I'm curious to know how it went "viral". FWIW, I was flipping through some of the sites on FB that have funny/cute pics and I did see it--I just can't remember in which one.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:41 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Yes, like when people talk so loud in private that it's no longer private but an intrusion on people sitting nearby.

I'm still just not really feeling this position, Photog. But we shall agree to disagree.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:00 AM

A follow up story, of sorts. Amazingly short. Odd, too, that they aren't using her last name in this story, but on other parts of the site, they idenify her fully.

Woman who photographed alleged cheater: “I just thought he was such a pig” - Salon.com

It seems to confirm my thought that she did it because he got on her nerves more than anything.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:03 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Pick one lol

The husband accused of being a cheater by more than 183,000 people on Facebook after mother claims she overheard him bragging about affairs on train | Mail Online

'Is this your husband?' viral Facebook post asks

Mom Overhears Man Bragging About Cheating & Secretly Posts His Pic on Facebook (PHOTO) | The Stir

The articles published the woman's name. You can find her on FB and she does have the picture in an album. I found it odd that only a few of her friends commented but it didn't look like any of them shared it, so I'm curious to know how it went "viral". FWIW, I was flipping through some of the sites on FB that have funny/cute pics and I did see it--I just can't remember in which one.
Ok, there's a MSN link. But you'll have to forgive me for missing a story on a UK news site and the Cafe Mom. So 86,000 shares on Facebook. Sounds great til you remember there are hundreds of millions of users. I don't think you can say one must have had their head in the sand to have missed it. One merely needs to have a normal life and not be a news junkie scouring obscure sites and obsessed with their newsfeed.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Ok, there's a MSN link. But you'll have to forgive me for missing a story on a UK news site and the Cafe Mom. So 86,000 shares on Facebook. Sounds great til you remember there are hundreds of millions of users. I don't think you can say one must have had their head in the sand to have missed it. One merely needs to have a normal life and not be a news junkie scouring obscure sites and obsessed with their newsfeed.
I didn't know about it until I saw this thread, so I'm with you. Those are only a few links but the MSN might be the more "reliable" one.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
A follow up story, of sorts. Amazingly short. Odd, too, that they aren't using her last name in this story, but on other parts of the site, they idenify her fully.

Woman who photographed alleged cheater: “I just thought he was such a pig” - Salon.com

It seems to confirm my thought that she did it because he got on her nerves more than anything.
They use her last name in other ones. When I searched Google for the picture, some of the results I got were of HER.

Old 06-18-2013, 10:04 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,043 times
Quote:
Links?
Google is your friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships