Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 10:33 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
Yahoo!

Pretending you had a wealthy widowed/divorced father or mother dating someone 46 years younger like in the article( James Woods is 66 dating a 20 y/o woman), would you say anything? Or would you leave it alone?

If you say something it might look like all you care about is your inheritance. But if you don't say anything that person could be taking advantage of your parent. Assuming it's not real love at such a big age gap which I don't believe can honestly happen.
I would leave it alone, but being ready to help in any moment.
And I need not parents' inheritance. That is their decision how to use their money.

Last edited by Atai J.; 06-30-2013 at 10:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2013, 12:29 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,839,638 times
if some young girl did that to my old man, she'd be taken to court for sure

Old 07-01-2013, 07:16 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
if some young girl did that to my old man, she'd be taken to court for sure
For what?

If one of my parents died and the other found a much younger person to spend their time with, I'd say go for it. I don't care about their money, I have my own. I'd rather they spend every penny of it and enjoy their time on this earth than save it for an inheritance.

Old 07-01-2013, 07:47 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
it's more theirs than some bimbo's though , especially if there has been a good child/parent relationship for many years.
No, it's not. It's the old man's money and he is free to spend it on any gold digger he so well chooses. And as soon as the kids start complaining about the inheritance, the old man starts considering changing his will to leave them entirely out of it.
Quote:
basically, the young bimbo is a thief, and should be locked up
Nope. Not in a free country. She might be a bimbo, a golddigger adn even a *****, but she's no thief.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:48 PM

she's a thief in the sense that she is manipulating, and conning the old man into giving his money to her, rather than to his children.

basically, it's fraud.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:54 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
she's a thief in the sense that she is manipulating, and conning the old man into giving his money to her, rather than to his children.

basically, it's fraud.
Most men know exactly what they are paying for. It might be worth every penny to them.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:37 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
How much time do you spend with this person? Do you sleep with him, help them up in the morning, fix their breakfast, lunch and dinner? Do you drive them to medical appointments? Take them on vacation with you?

If the answer is no, then this is not any of your business. Unless you are ready to take a role in making this person happy, and less lonely...

I really love people who want to manage others lives... The money is not yours. If you are already counting on it as yours, that is a problem.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Most men know exactly what they are paying for. It might be worth every penny to them.
Men go soft in the head as they age, especially when young women are on the scene.

I've seen it many times, supposedly sensible 60 yr old men being cleaned out by young 20 yr old girls. It's a real shame for the loyal family and really ought to be legislated against.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
How much time do you spend with this person? Do you sleep with him, help them up in the morning, fix their breakfast, lunch and dinner? Do you drive them to medical appointments? Take them on vacation with you?

If the answer is no, then this is not any of your business. Unless you are ready to take a role in making this person happy, and less lonely...

I really love people who want to manage others lives... The money is not yours. If you are already counting on it as yours, that is a problem.

how can the money 'belong' to a new on the scene, young woman, who is only there to take the money and then run?

Like I said, this is fraud.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:43 AM

and I bet many of the posters here, championing this gold digger, have one themselves.

Too late to smell the coffee - what a sad joke!

Why don't you lot just head out to Asia if you wanna be ripped off, and join the legions of sad and stupid old men out here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships