Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 10:18 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,991,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89
I think my wife's testosterone levels have not changed in many years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Lol!!

I got it! Good one!
I don't get it... will someone please explain it to me?

(I mean, you guys aren't thinking that only men have testosterone, are you?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2013, 10:46 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,875,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Need to change your screen name to jrsygrl52.....

I suppose it would be a major PITA to do that every yr.....
Ha ha, right? The problem is I was 51 when I joined, but I will be 53 in 3 months.

Old 07-27-2013, 10:54 PM

52,207 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrsygrl51 View Post
Ha ha, right? The problem is I was 51 when I joined, but I will be 53 in 3 months.

Jrsygrl53.........

Old 07-28-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Jrsygrl53.........
Thanks Chow!

Old 07-28-2013, 12:22 AM

52,207 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrsygrl51 View Post
Thanks Chow!
LOL... I'm here to support the more refined and sophisticated CD posters..........

Old 07-28-2013, 12:54 AM

Quote:
LOL... I'm here to support the more refined and sophisticated CD posters..........
That's very sweet!

Old 07-10-2017, 09:39 AM

6 posts, read 3,359 times
In my experience with menopause,is that I have never felt worse. I remember feeling very similar when I was a teenager. I started to withdraw from people and feel really bad about myself. I wouldn't have a boyfriend because I felt so ugly. I never was ugly, I'm not now, but I'm feeling the same way. My relationship with my BF is NOT good either. And I'm having serious problems with my job so my moods are swinging like crazy. From a BF who show's ABSOLUTELY NO AFFECTION to a job where people will throw you down as low as they can to benefit themselves. My BF does not try to fight with me and he's a really great guy, but it's like I'm a freind with benefits and that's exactly whats going on. Anyhow, not to talk about that, but these things plague me and this menopause is driving me to near a breakdown. I need to know if anyone has found any alternative herbal things that really work to aleve the horrible depression and night terrors. I feel so dark inside. I've heard this described but now I really understand the term. I don't have time to see dr's unless it's an emergency. Thanks all...

Old 07-10-2017, 09:46 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,716,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfeelingalone View Post
In my experience with menopause,is that I have never felt worse. I remember feeling very similar when I was a teenager. I started to withdraw from people and feel really bad about myself. I wouldn't have a boyfriend because I felt so ugly. I never was ugly, I'm not now, but I'm feeling the same way. My relationship with my BF is NOT good either. And I'm having serious problems with my job so my moods are swinging like crazy. From a BF who show's ABSOLUTELY NO AFFECTION to a job where people will throw you down as low as they can to benefit themselves. My BF does not try to fight with me and he's a really great guy, but it's like I'm a freind with benefits and that's exactly whats going on. Anyhow, not to talk about that, but these things plague me and this menopause is driving me to near a breakdown. I need to know if anyone has found any alternative herbal things that really work to aleve the horrible depression and night terrors. I feel so dark inside. I've heard this described but now I really understand the term. I don't have time to see dr's unless it's an emergency. Thanks all...
I don't understand how you can't find an hour in your life to visit your Ob-gyn. You can't take a sick day? Menopause symptoms are NO JOKE. They can ruin your sleep and your physical and emotional health. They can ruin your relationships, as you are discovering. That's not worth one hour of your time to completely fix?

1 week of hormones and you will be a new woman. MAKE THE TIME.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:39 AM

902 posts, read 747,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfeelingalone View Post
Go to a doctor "alternative herbal things" are pure bunk

Old 07-12-2017, 02:34 AM

23,171 posts, read 26,182,686 times
I'd consider something that's destroying my life more than an emergency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships