Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 06:45 PM

102,192 posts, read 107,809,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
Let's be honest most women either are afraid to ask most men out, or they chase the same men that most other women are chasing. Why would a woman ( an attractive one ) chase a man that no other woman wants?
Because he appeals to her. Different strokes for different folks. You have very distorted views of how real people think and behave.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,990,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Because he appeals to her. Different strokes for different folks. You have very distorted views of how real people think and behave.
I'm still waiting to hear from someone who was approached face to face so I know these women chasing men stories are actually real.

I can see it happening maybe, but I don't believe these stories at all from this site.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm still waiting to hear from someone who was approached face to face so I know these women chasing men stories are actually real.

I can see it happening maybe, but I don't believe these stories at all from this site.
Some of the guys here have mentioned it, now and then. Usually, they say they weren't interested in a woman who approached them, and so passed on her. It's usually mentioned in passing, on threads on some other topic.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:08 PM

491 posts, read 569,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Them. HE appeals to THEM. Some guys like old cougars, but most men want young hot women. That's why they are called 'young hot women'. It's not distorted it's real. That's why majority of the most powerful men didn't get married to old or fat or ugly women.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:23 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,239,314 times
Quote:
Them. HE appeals to THEM. Some guys like old cougars, but most men want young hot women. That's why they are called 'young hot women'. It's not distorted it's real. That's why majority of the most powerful men didn't get married to old or fat or ugly women.
You're kidding right?

Powerful men want equally powerful women.

Some other tard already told me on CD that "women are the gatekeepers" so which is it?

Men have the power to choose, or women?

You can't have it both ways, yet here you all are, contradicting yourselves all in the same breath.

Either way, it's always the woman's fault.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
You're kidding right?

Some other tard already told me on CD that "women are the gatekeepers" so which is it?

You can't have it both ways, yet here you all are, contradicting yourselves all in the same breath.

Not only that, but his response has no relation at all to the post he was responding to. Incoherence is setting in.

meh ...Moving on.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
You're kidding right?

Women are the gatekeepers. If hot attractive women didn't flock to rich and powerful men what would be the point of being rich and powerful if the women would be just as likely to choose him as easily as she would chose a walmart worker? It's not a contradiction. Name one rich powerful man who married a fat or ugly woman.

Old 08-03-2013, 08:08 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,241,994 times
Quote:
Women are the gatekeepers. If hot attractive women didn't flock to rich and powerful men what would be the point of being rich and powerful if the women would be just as likely to choose him as easily as she would chose a walmart worker? It's not a contradiction. Name one rich powerful man who married a fat or ugly woman.
And women who are not swimsuit models but are themselves rich and powerful can score hot, young men.

Wtf is so mysterious about that?

Old 08-03-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
And women who are not swimsuit models but are themselves rich and powerful can score hot, young men.

Wtf is so mysterious about that?
Young men only sleep with me because: they are rich and we all know money attracts women, or he just wants some practice for the really hot women. Btw if you can't get a man's penis hard why would he marry or date you?

Old 08-03-2013, 08:13 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,239,314 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships