Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 12:41 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwithknifes View Post
Women don't initiate sex so if we would base how good a man is on that. Then all men are bad in bed.
Umm maybe that's you, but I have had women initiate sex with me before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
For women it's easy. Guy has orgasam, youre good in bed.

For guys on the other hand, it's a complicated mess. Who the he** really knows what's good for most women.
Yeah, that's a broad generalization and it doesn't work for me. I need someone that moves and knows what they are doing and they need to have rhythm. I need them to know when to take charge and when to lay off. A lot of women either don't know that or what someone to show them and at this stage in my life, I am tired of teaching people what I want and need. At this point, you either know it or you don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2013, 12:46 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,303,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post

Yeah, that's a broad generalization and it doesn't work for me. I need someone that moves and knows what they are doing and they need to have rhythm. I need them to know when to take charge and when to lay off. A lot of women either don't know that or what someone to show them and at this stage in my life, I am tired of teaching people what I want and need. At this point, you either know it or you don't.
Haha, welcome to how 99.9% of the female population feels.

Most men assume women need as little to get off as they do and put little to no effort into finding out what works and what doesn't.

Guys: "You need more than a pump and dump? Yea, that requires effort-not going to work for me"

Old 08-07-2013, 12:50 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,520 times
Quote:

Most men assume women need as little to get off as they do and put little to no effort into finding out what works and what doesn't.

Guys: "You need more than a pump and dump? Yea, that's not going to work for me"
Hmm, maybe that's why I get second requests . Yeah, I have a rule, she has to finish before I do. Once she does, then I can do whatever it is that I want within reason. I do try to empathize with women, but it's hard some times, since they see that I am a guy that automatically assume that I don't understand and I do try. Though I have to admit, if a girl can't finish AT ALL with anyone, then that just screams red flag...actually what would make a woman not get off at all?

Old 08-07-2013, 12:50 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,874,944 times
when they won't stop calling you after helping them discover the inner freak they were afraid to explore with previous partners for fear of being labeled or judged.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:54 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,874,944 times
Quote:
Hmm, maybe that's why I get second requests . Yeah, I have a rule, she has to finish before I do. Once she does, then I can do whatever it is that I want within reason. I do try to empathize with women, but it's hard some times, since they see that I am a guy that automatically assume that I don't understand and I do try. Though I have to admit, if a girl can't finish AT ALL with anyone, then that just screams red flag...actually what would make a woman not get off at all?
I knew a girl like this once. She said she never had an O a partner before, but could get off by herself. I had to get rough with her. Borderline abusive (it was making me uncomfortable doing such things to her), but she came hard. She had issues and it didn't last. I couldn't handle it.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:59 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,303,568 times
Quote:
That's a great rule to have. I enforce it. He's not getting his unless I get mine, but a lot of women aren't that assertive and they allow their needs to fall by the wayside.

I cant tell you how many women tell me "Oh, well he got off so we stopped" or "my boyfriend doesn't do xyz even though its what turns me on/gets me off".

There are women who find sex painful. Its actually a condition. Sometimes its mental and needs to be worked through with therapy. Other times it is actually a physical condition.

Old 08-07-2013, 01:08 PM

31,081 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:

Guys: "You need more than a pump and dump? Yea, that requires effort-not going to work for me"
That would be most men in your experience. Judging from other responses here, some women have more good than bad experiences. All different kinds of responses.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 08-07-2013 at 01:26 PM..

Old 08-09-2013, 04:09 AM

2,793 posts, read 4,071,771 times
You're good when your XBF wants you to teach his new GF your tricks.
I'm dead serious. I've been asked this a few times. So, I'm assuming they really enjoyed me. I don't, however, think that means every man thought I was great.

I honestly don't know. My XH was horrible in bed. HORRIBLE!!! But he would brag about his 4 hour sessions with his XGF, her multiple orgasms (wonder if she faked them), etc. But when we had sex, gawd, I was so bored and wanted it to be over. It got to an acceptable level, however, I was going through my "sex isn't important" phase.

I don't know if repeat business is good for a women. I mean, men could just see you as being easy. Or maybe they come back because they have no one else. Doesn't necessarily mean you're good. I mean, I know a guy who enjoys a woman's company, but literally has to focus to stay aroused. But still has sex with her when no one else is available.

Old 08-09-2013, 09:08 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,887 times
Quote:
For women it's easy. Guy has orgasam, youre good in bed.

For guys on the other hand, it's a complicated mess. Who the he** really knows what's good for most women.
I disagree. Nothing is worse than a woman who just lies there motionless, acting like she's doing YOU a favor, all the while thinking of England, or whatever. I wouldn't call a woman like that "good" in bed.

Most men, myself included, want her to at least behave in a way that you know she's there with you, and wants to be, and is enjoying the moment. A step above that basic standard is she actually actively participates!

Old 08-09-2013, 09:09 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi85 View Post
LoL sorry this thread is funny because ...well....the guy I used to date was really bad and he thought he was good. Sighhh...I did not have the heart to tell him soo.....
Then how was he ever going to get better?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships