Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 12:03 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,490,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStalkingButler View Post
My requirements:
  • Cute
  • Easy-going

Is that hard to find?
It doesn't sound like it to me. So, if you are having trouble finding someone, given those modest-sounding requirements, ask yourself the following:

1) By "cute," do you really mean, "drop-dead gorgeous?"

2) By "easy going," do you really mean "willing to put up with almost anything?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2013, 12:24 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,239,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
Plenty of women I dated could qualify there on your both criteria that you listed, especially second one. In fact, people were too much of the "easy going" type in general. In certain, undesired way of behavior, that is.
Maybe he needs to go to BandH where women will approach him? I can say the thought has crossed my mind. I am just not sure where I would work in east Europe and make what I make here.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:51 AM

102,261 posts, read 108,293,393 times
Quote:
My requirements:
  • Cute
  • Easy-going

Is that hard to find?
So you're after an attractive doper?

Old 08-24-2013, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
So you're after an attractive doper?
Im easy going and I don't take dope but im not that attractive. Maybe he can grow coke and find women who need a fix, if you grew coke for them they would never leave. Just make sure to never let the coke process stop and she will be there forever. You will never get busted because you only have one client.

Never do the coke with her because it will impede your ability to make it and keep her around. Not sure how you would advertise to find this woman without risking getting busted for a grow operation though. You could say something like your ok with women who do drugs but how will she know that you have a limitless supply of it just for her if she gives you sex when and how you want it

Old 08-24-2013, 01:01 AM

213 posts, read 505,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Im easy going and I don't take dope but im not that attractive. Maybe he can grow coke and find women who need a fix, if you grew coke for them they would never leave. Just make sure to never let the coke process stop and she will be there forever. You will never get busted because you only have one client.

Never do the coke with her because it will impede your ability to make it and keep her around. Not sure how you would advertise to find this woman without risking getting busted for a grow operation though.
You can't grow the coca plant in the United States. That's why cocaine is so expensive: it all has to be smuggled in from South America.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
You can't grow the coca plant in the United States. That's why cocaine is so expensive: it all has to be smuggled in from South America.
Where there is a will there is a way, if you have a green house and control the conditions anything can be grown. Since you would only have one client you would not need to worry about a HUGE grow operation.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:05 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,672,872 times
Quote:
Where there is a will there is a way, if you have a green house and control the conditions anything can be grown. Since you would only have one client you would not need to worry about a HUGE grow operation.
You're seriously advocating drugging a woman just to keep her attached to you?

Wow.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
You're seriously advocating drugging a woman just to keep her attached to you?

Wow.
No, to find a woman already hooked and just keeping her supplied. I would never advocate getting someone hooked. I get paid for coming up with solutions. The more desperate a person is the more radical the solutions. Another one is leaving the country, but I don't have enough data to know if that actually works.

I have heard rumors that as an average American man in hungary you get hit on left and right but that sounds really exaggerated, however, if its true it would be worth the huge hassle of moving there and learning the language. They would literally have to swoon over you like men do with hot women here in the US otherwise the task of getting and staying there is too daunting.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:18 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,672,872 times
Quote:
No, to find a woman already hooked and just keeping her supplied. I would never advocate getting someone hooked.
And somehow that's supposed to be better?

Finding a junkie and giving them drugs to keep them with you is pathetic and unethical.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And somehow that's supposed to be better?

Finding a junkie and giving them drugs to keep them with you is pathetic and unethical.
If he finds someone to make him happy and she is happy with the drugs then it is what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships