Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 04:00 PM

96 posts, read 149,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9052BK-AFO-II-AUTO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
lol medium build?!? were we watching the same video? those gals were all pretty tiny
Nope....."medium" from that ^ to this v

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 04:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 04:05 PM

"Skinny".......

To much so for me.

http://www.pegitboard.com/pics/t/71193.jpg

Last edited by elnina; 09-05-2013 at 12:59 AM..

Old 09-04-2013, 05:29 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,995,935 times
oh i get it, one of those threads where we compare pictures of curvy models and celebrities (who are still under average weight and have dedicated makeup artists and photographers) to the least flattering pictures of skinny girls you can find

i'll just admit ahead of time that all the pics of models you post will be PILFs. you win, but we have to skip the part where someone posts a picture of an anorexic and go straight to the part where someone posts pictures of Keira Knightley, OK?

Old 09-04-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
oh i get it, one of those threads where we compare pictures of curvy models and celebrities (who are still under average weight and have dedicated makeup artists and photographers) to the least flattering pictures of skinny girls you can find

i'll just admit ahead of time that all the pics of models you post will be PILFs. you win, but we have to skip the part where someone posts a picture of an anorexic and go straight to the part where someone posts pictures of Keira Knightley, OK?
I'll settle for Paula 1988.......Like OMG!!

Paula Abdul - Straight Up - YouTube

Old 09-04-2013, 05:52 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,995,935 times
Quote:
I'll settle for Paula 1988.......Like OMG!!
so a five foot tall ex LA Lakers cheerleader who had been training in dance since her childhood and made her living as a dancer and choreographer is representative of "medium build"?

Old 09-04-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
so a five foot tall ex LA Lakers cheerleader who had been training in dance since her childhood and made her living as a dancer and choreographer is representative of "medium build"?
Yep.....along with Salma Hayek, Raquel Welch, Danica Patrick..........yep that's it.

"Medium".....even Jay-lo is "medium".

So is at least 50%-70% of adult women.

Not fat by my standards although homosexual male model mangers think so.

Look WHO is gay.......'nuff said....

Old 09-04-2013, 06:10 PM

So in other words....MOSTA ya are safe girls.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:33 PM

62,211 posts, read 88,090,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
So Now Kate Upton is 'thick' ? A supermodel.... thick. You have to be kidding me.
Once isn't enough.
This thread is some of the most out of touch with reality that I have seen on this forum.

The first pic has 'pudge' ?

Dude, stop staring at playboys and online po** and start talking to real american women. if you can manage to enter a relationship with a woman that looks like any of these women in the pics, I will do the polar plunge. And I HATE cold water.
I wonder if OP looks like a supermodel himself..... with those standards, I hope so

Old 09-04-2013, 06:49 PM

So do I.......

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/61333.jpg

Ouch...it's getting warm in here.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:58 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,164,666 times
Quote:
Yep.....along with Salma Hayek, Raquel Welch, Danica Patrick..........yep that's it.

"Medium".....even Jay-lo is "medium".

So is at least 50%-70% of adult women.
In the US (and UK & Austrailia it seems), the majority of women (and men) are overweight. They are not medium, but large.

Those women do not represent average women at all, nor are the "medium". They significantly more slender & appear in better shape than the average woman. They may not be skinny, but are decidedly on the slender side. If you ever saw them in person, then you would really get it. JLo is a size 4 or 6. Salma Hayek is a size 2 or 4. The average woman in the US is more like a size 12 or larger.... Whereas mainstream models are size 0-4, meaning they are generally closer in size to JLo and Salma in size than the average woman (but being much taller, often have a more willowy appearance, yes).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships