Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 07:11 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,995,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9052BK-AFO-II-AUTO View Post
So in other words....MOSTA ya are safe girls.
hear that gals? take a number!!! y'all will be lined up around the block i'm sure! auto is gunna make you, and the two billion other lucky ladies is his 'would do club', feel super special!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 07:23 PM

96 posts, read 149,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
In the US (and UK & Austrailia it seems), the majority of women (and men) are overweight. They are not medium, but large.

Those women do not represent average women at all, nor are the "medium". They significantly more slender & appear in better shape than the average woman. They may not be skinny, but are decidedly on the slender side. If you ever saw them in person, then you would really get it. JLo is a size 4 or 6. Salma Hayek is a size 2 or 4. The average woman in the US is more like a size 12 or larger.... Whereas mainstream models are size 0-4, meaning they are generally closer in size to JLo and Salma in size than the average woman (but being much taller, often have a more willowy appearance, yes).
Size 12 is ABOVE "curvy".........

Old 09-04-2013, 07:26 PM

Nice try though.

I have a sister and a ma...... LOL

10 Incredibly Hot Women Who Are Larger Than A Size 12 - Oddee.com (hot fat women)

Old 09-04-2013, 07:29 PM

Yes indeed....you are BBW or "thick".

Still can be attractive if she wears it right.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:47 PM

Hate being right. LOL

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4673672891990867&pid=1.7

Last edited by elnina; 09-05-2013 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: Deleted picture, converted to link

Old 09-04-2013, 07:48 PM

1,340 posts, read 1,636,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Men like women. Short, tall, round or thin, we are genetically driven to spread our genes to as many places as possible. Its why men have affairs with just about every body type imaginable.

Women are not driven solely by body type, although tall men are both a sign of good genes, but also financial security which kills two birds with one stone, and its why almost every woman likes her man taller then her.
Every single human being has a sex drive and that sex drive will tell them to get aroused at almost anything imaginable. Channeling it towards women (in case of men) or towards men (in case of women) means that just about any woman will be deemed as "good enough". This doesn't mean that you don't have standards, it means that people can and will get aroused. That also doesn't mean that you need to go and have sex with everyone you see or have affairs because your sexual drive tells you so. If that would be true then you'd be raping women, pillaging other people's houses and murdering their young offspring as well, just like animals do.

Also, women would like man taller than themselves, that means most men are taller. I can tell you I always found it awkward to have a woman who is too short in comparison to me because I feel like I'm dating my young cousin. People try to emulate something average in general, thus you perceive some average height difference as well. It won't be a deal-breaker when it comes to attraction and arousal, you'll generally get aroused anyways.
I think the whole "taller man" is true thing when it comes to physical preference, but the media over-exaggerated it. They once announced a "study" that lots of women constantly fantasize about a man almost 2x their height and 10x their weight whom they are forced to serve and who wants to abuse them. If you believe that crap then really, no comment.
That's just a ploy to anger lots of insecure guys because no matter how tall they are, woman's ideal man is supposedly "taller than you". Financial security is a clear thing, though.

Old 09-04-2013, 08:03 PM

To my supprize, height has a lot to do with it.

My mistake....sorry girls.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...32_634x399.jpg

Last edited by elnina; 09-05-2013 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: Deleted picture, converted to link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships