Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 12:32 AM

206 posts, read 254,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
okay OP, you're thread is going nowhere so far without a clear definition from you. maybe cindersslipper's definition ("Don Juan is a legendary seducer of women") is what you are talking about. but don't know what phenomenon you are referencing since it's rare to see one IRL unless they are athletes and naturally attractive men (guys who are always getting laid due to natural talents).
IMO, it has more to do with $$$$$$, fashion, able to forget your (true self) to cater towards them etc...

You know the "guy" who all the girls adore while THE MEN hate him?

Yep, that's about right.

Just met one today......he had a trophy wife.

It sure wasn't because of his looks.....

$$$$$$$$$$$

The rock on her finger was the size of a marble I swear.

He's not fooling us.....

Neither is the brand new Cadillac SUV she drives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 12:35 AM

That YouTube was the first thing that came to mind.

Tell me fellas....have you ever met a man like that before?

He's "odd" to say the least....

*golf clap*.....with his legs crossed.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:37 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,547,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longneck Bottle View Post
IMO, it has more to do with $$$$$$, fashion, able to forget your (true self) to cater towards them etc...

You know the "guy" who all the girls adore while THE MEN hate him?

Yep, that's about right.

Just met one today......he had a trophy wife.

It sure wasn't because of his looks.....

$$$$$$$$$$$

The rock on her finger was the size of a marble I swear.

He's not fooling us.....

Neither is the brand new Cadillac SUV she drives.
really? doesn't sound like much of seducer.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
really? doesn't sound like much of seducer.
It's about money in this case.

Why else would she wear her skin tight yoga pants and tank top around 20 blue collar men?

She likes it......

BUT look at who she is with.

Daddy Warbucks.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:50 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,875,674 times
Drum roll please!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6615kYTpOSU

Old 09-19-2013, 07:04 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,547,302 times
not sure there is much of a phenomenon. trailer seems to suggest just a guy who is good with women.

there are some guys that are just "naturals" when it comes to dating and mating with women. they come in different types. for others, it's a learned behavior. either way, you will know them when you see them.

it's been a while since i've seen a natural. but i had a friend about 10 years ago who was one, his personality was just magnetic and attractive women always wanted to meet and be his friend. every time we went to a club he got rock star status. he was black, bald, stocky, a little shorter than average, great smile and had this coolness all the time, even around super hot babes. women would approach him. he was a good looking guy, almost model beauty, but looks didn't explain it all. i think it was just solid body language, steel blue confidence, a "always good times" personality with a bit of mystery (didnt talk much, always sensed he was thinking about the next big thing). he was also a club promoter who could bring in the babes for business. models and wanna bees. all the downtown club/bar owners, djs, liquor reps, knew him. he also helped produce a downtown magazine for club and party goers with a model feature. he didn't fawn over women, getting laid was no big deal for him and only had 2-3 special women in his life. wasnt a philanderer at all. being his friend definitely helped me meet women. ppl would always ask me, where's Tre?

miss you bud, thanks for the good times.

Last edited by nokiddin; 09-19-2013 at 07:57 AM..

Old 09-19-2013, 09:36 AM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
well it would be helpful if you define the phenomenon. i certain dont have any idea what you are referring to.
Me either.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:44 AM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longneck Bottle View Post
It's about money in this case.

Why else would she wear her skin tight yoga pants and tank top around 20 blue collar men?

She likes it......

BUT look at who she is with.

Daddy Warbucks.
There's a million 'trophy wives' out that that exhibit that exact behavior. Nothing new about that. And I would never consider those kind of men to be a "Don Juan" seducer of women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships