Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 02:28 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
You people are prudes. Obviously her marriage is failing and the other guy is flirting as well, so much for a good marriage.

Can't prevent forces of nature from reacting to one another.

Marriage is for the right people. If not, they should not stay in it. I won't call another person evil, that sounds like straight from the teabilly's vocabulary. This is not a genocide.
Thank you! You are one of the few here who live in the real world!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 02:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
You people are prudes. Obviously her marriage is failing and the other guy is flirting as well, so much for a good marriage.

Can't prevent forces of nature from reacting to one another.

Marriage is for the right people. If not, they should not stay in it. I won't call another person evil, that sounds like straight from the teabilly's vocabulary. This is not a genocide.
This from A status like yours.

Old 10-10-2013, 02:31 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
What saddens me is that people are so open and blasé about their bad behaviour online. They say these things with no shame, no feeling crappy that they are deceitful liars. There seems to be so little honour and integrity in this day and age, like humans are devolving into pond scum. Sensationalist actions get attention. It seems so wrong. Good people doing good things should be celebrated.
+1

I have learned the hard way that the bolded types of people will eventually burn you if you are around them long enough. It is inevitable. I no longer befriend such people.

And then there's Bob Marley...
In the end, everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to decide who is worth hurting for. (or something like that)

Old 10-10-2013, 02:32 PM

14 posts, read 19,219 times
Quote:
Marriage is for the right people. If not, they should not stay in it.
Seems to me, if it's not for someone; they probably shouldn't get in, in the first place.

Old 10-10-2013, 02:32 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
I agree with the previous poster. The guy is offering you a job just to get in your pants. Once he's done that he'll come up with some BS story about how they are not hiring. And there you stand. No job, your you know what all splayed out like a cow pattie with a wagon wheel drove through it, and heart broken.

FFS ...get your shyte together. And go buy some new panties while you still have a job.

Old 10-10-2013, 02:33 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
I'm not that evil. I could have sexed the guy, I did not. I went out of my way NOT to cheat.

So I'm not sure why people are labelling me as ""evil"".

LOL...wearing lousy panties is "going out of your way"? LOL

Old 10-10-2013, 02:33 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
I'm not that evil. I could have sexed the guy, I did not. I went out of my way NOT to cheat.

You should not have to "go out of your way wearing underwear with holes in it" to not have sex with someone who you suspect is married and you being married yourself.

See the difference?

Old 10-10-2013, 02:34 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times
Quote:

You shouldn't be married if you want to cheat or if you're going out of your way to try not to cheat. That's pretty messed up. If you aren't happy try counseling if that fails then end the marriage but don't be a scumbag and cheat on your husband that's just disgusting!

Last edited by Elained10; 10-10-2013 at 03:27 PM..

Old 10-10-2013, 02:35 PM

809 posts, read 1,273,676 times
Quote:
Thank you! You are one of the few here who live in the real world!
I don't know you but I work in NYC. People do more severe things to land a job. Like swindle money from investors and wreck economies as a whole. And sex in the office is rampant. More men are immoral in marriage than women, since ages. If women are catching up now, it's okay and not wrong. Again, marriage is only for the right people. If not, there's nothing wrong in going astray. My mother lived with my father for 30 years, like a roommate. Nothing good happened to her except having her sons.

Gotta take care of yourself, no matter what.

If I were you, I'd tell the other guy your marriage is falling apart and that that is why you don't wear the ring nowadays. Tell it soon and appropriately, not text him saying, "broski, I'm married"

If the OP were a man, he won't be called evil. That's a double standard. He will be a millionnaire and he cheated on his wife. And he will find redemption like Weiner, Spitzer, Clinton, Sanford, etc.,

Old 10-10-2013, 02:39 PM

809 posts, read 1,273,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
This from A status like yours.
You don't know if men slap a ham to it every few hours, it looks like coconut water?? What's the fun in that

I don't wanna get asked what the F is this??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships