Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 10:24 PM

448 posts, read 763,854 times

Advertisements

Just an opinion question really.

I was just thinking about it as there is this one girl who will flirt with me night and day to the point people think we're friends with benefits or something but she won't actually do anything with me. At the same time there are these other two girls who I kind of do the same thing with if I'm honest. In all situations we all know where we stand and I don't think anyone's feelings are getting hurt. I'm sure others will disagree and I want to hear what they have to say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 10:30 PM

23 posts, read 109,615 times
This is what's commonly known as a tease. Nobody likes a tease...nobody.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needing_help View Post
This is what's commonly known as a tease. Nobody likes a tease...nobody.
To me though a tease is someone who has the other person think they're going to "get some". Or no?

I mean in this case everyone involved knows nothing is going to happen. Just wondering if I should knock it off.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetTroll View Post
I mean in this case everyone involved knows nothing is going to happen.
then wtf is the point?

Old 10-13-2013, 10:52 PM

Quote:
then wtf is the point?
Its fun and its practice. At the point we're at none of us are really interested in each other in any sort of serious way. Definitely all friends. Just wondering if girls in general are going to see this the same way I do. I really don't want to be leading girls on, but I feel like they have to know I'm not interested.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Its fun and its practice. At the point we're at none of us are really interested in each other in any sort of serious way. Definitely all friends. Just wondering if girls in general are going to see this the same way I do. I really don't want to be leading girls on, but I feel like they have to know I'm not interested.
Wow, 3 disinterested people standing around making disingenuous, suggestive comments and sexual innuendos towards each other. Sounds like a hoot. Sounds like 3 ugly people who can't find anybody real to flirt with so they pretend on each other.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Wow, 3 disinterested people standing around making disingenuous, suggestive comments and sexual innuendos towards each other. Sounds like a hoot. Sounds like 3 ugly people who can't find anybody real to flirt with so they pretend on each other.
uuuh nope not at all. We all have other people that we are either seeing or pursuing. Its like we're just flirty people. Its actually not sexual innuendos and more like she'll bake me heart shaped cookies and I'll rub her back or something. At the end of the day though it never progresses beyond that.

Its quiet nice really, because I more or less have 3 very casual girlfriends that when I'm actually in something I can tone it down with them and then come back to them later. They all do the same with me.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:18 PM
LW4

124 posts, read 156,724 times
Only bitter woman haters don't flirt in some way shape or form.

It just happens.....doesn't always mean anything.

Something you said that turns her on, something she said or does that makes you hot.

It's called biology and hormones.

Only homosexuals have a void here......

Even they do it with their preferred gender I think.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW4 View Post
Only bitter woman haters don't flirt in some way shape or form.

It just happens.....doesn't always mean anything.

Something you said that turns her on, something she said or does that makes you hot.

It's called biology and hormones.

Only homosexuals have a void here......

Even they do it with their preferred gender I think.
Haha that made me laugh. And this is good to know.

This friendship is just very flirty and I know that if a girl was like this to me and I didn't know for sure what was going on I would think she's interested. I just don't want to lead them on.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:43 PM
LW4

124 posts, read 156,724 times
Quote:
Haha that made me laugh. And this is good to know.

This friendship is just very flirty and I know that if a girl was like this to me and I didn't know for sure what was going on I would think she's interested. I just don't want to lead them on.
Always assume they aren't interested or are just messing with you. Chances are that is the case. You can't go wrong with that way of thinking. Just don't get your hopes up too high. You could be vapor by morning...you know. Many women DO in fact HATE you and everything you stand for.

Kill those ones with kindness. It's always a hoot when some tool has to drool all over them and suck ass to get their attention. A "genuinely" confident guy can grab it not even trying.....if for only a second or a few minutes. Also helps if you aren't a boring uninteresting person who your hot topic of the day is beef stew or something. Any fool can work something like that up. USE something ONLY you can do or know about.

If nothing else at least you made it loud and clear you are NOT boring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships