Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 03:37 PM

678 posts, read 1,205,775 times

Advertisements

Please, could someone help me?

It goes like this: every morning I commute in a bus line. Just a few feet away from home, enters a girl, very beautiful and, I've been noticed that she looks at me more than once. That's not all, when we're a little closer to each other, she starts accomodating herself right before me. From the hair to her clothing, several times. When I'm about to get down, I get near exit door and so she does...

The problem is, she holds a ring on her right hand, she's probably commited and the bus is always fully crowded, making harder for me to get along with her...

Is she interested in me?

How can I talk to her in the middle of so many people?

What do you talk about when commuting?

I have some xperience when in other situations, but never something like this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 03:41 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,657,337 times
Ring on left hand "means" something ring on right hand means she likes rings!! Get off at her stop and when you are not near the other bus riders say hi to her!!

Old 10-08-2011, 03:54 PM

34,091 posts, read 83,000,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardobrazil View Post
Just a few feet away from home, enters a girl, very beautiful
and, I've been noticed that she looks at me more than once.

Please, could someone help me?
Turn, look at her (and no one else), smile.
The talking comes after.

Assuming the smiling is still reciprocal... be prepared to be late for work one day as you stay with her.
Getting closer for each stop and jostle as the bus rumbles along, then get off the bus together to have a cup of coffee and get her phone number etc.

Like Nike says... "Just Do It"

Old 10-08-2011, 03:58 PM

But it's in the ring finger...I'm sure she's commited. She gets off just one stop away from mine. There's a short lack of time, in the final section of our way, when sometimes we get side by side but, it's less than 3 minutes...do you think I can start a chat within that timelapse???

God, I just would like to know what she's intending...or if it's just my mind playing a f***ing trick on me.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:40 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardobrazil View Post
But it's in the ring finger...I'm sure she's commited. She gets off just one stop away from mine. There's a short lack of time, in the final section of our way, when sometimes we get side by side but, it's less than 3 minutes...do you think I can start a chat within that timelapse???

God, I just would like to know what she's intending...or if it's just my mind playing a f***ing trick on me.
A ring on the right hand ring finger means nothing, except that she likes jewelry.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
A ring on the right hand ring finger means nothing, except that she likes jewelry.
I don't know how the things work there in USA but, down here, a ring in the annular finger clearly means a boyfriend, it's a silver ring, very common way to tell the others you're "off the spotlights"...

Old 10-08-2011, 10:11 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
She..."accommodates herself"? Sorry, I got stuck at that phrase.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:19 PM

1,738 posts, read 845,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
She..."accommodates herself"? Sorry, I got stuck at that phrase.
He means she fixes herself up.

And OP--- just strike up a conversation! I think God, or The Powers That Be--- whatever terminology you prefer--- shake their heads a thousand times day because they keep putting people together with their "soul mates" and we, fools that we are, just keep passing them by...

Old 10-08-2011, 10:21 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by js1mom View Post
He means she fixes herself up. ...
Got it... That makes sense. OP: Just sit next to her, smile and start a casual conversation.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:25 PM

2,406 posts, read 7,904,885 times
In many countries other than the US, wedding rings are worn on the right hand.

And just talk to her, maybe she will bring up her husband, maybe she will seem interested in you, maybe she just likes to fix herself and it has nothing to do with you, but regardless you will never find out just thinking and analyzing it, the only way is to talk to her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships