Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 11:43 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,950,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSilentHeart View Post
Thanks for the wonderful advice from miu and dragon07!

Really appreciated.

Guess what I have started doing to divert my thoughts?

Cooking!

IX KNOW SIGN?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2008, 01:20 PM

26 posts, read 47,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
IX KNOW SIGN?
Huh?

Say again...what do you mean?

Old 11-09-2009, 01:30 PM

26 posts, read 47,102 times
What a long time ago....almost forgot about this thread....until tonight I got a system email from this site telling me that people still read this....so I was curious and checked it out.

Well the last few posts here indicate that I was very heartbroken and that I was preparing for a good friendhip....

Truth be told....things actually got worse from that point onward....I never managed to kill the feelings for this girl and it altered my personality, it changed the way I saw and experienced each and every day....it drove me insane.

This continued till August 2008 when I took the drastical step of ending the friendship.

It was very difficult, for both of us....but I had to save myself. I had to break out of the torture and win my life back.

So I ended the friendship somewhere end of August 2008.

It has been more than a year since I last saw her. But to be honest, I am not a believer of the saying that time can heal anything....ever.

There are days I do not think about her, but then there are weeks that I cannot help thinking about her, wondering what she is doing, and sometimes picturing her in my mind....her smile and her laughter....and I miss her terribly.

But it is now without the heartbreak, the obsession, the insanity and uncontrollable urge to be with her every day and every minute. And I am more myself again...I have managed to find my old self somewhere along the lonely road of recovery and healing. I am enjoying life again and it is good. It is like being in a cold dark room for days, and then suddenly a door opens and you step out into a warm and friendly sunlit world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships