Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 03:29 PM

42 posts, read 65,152 times

Advertisements

no not a 'troll' thread. I want to know what your honest thoughts were when it happened and if you would ever considering seeing them again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2013, 03:44 PM

428 posts, read 445,742 times
Happened to me before when I saw my first "shaved".... "HOLY ****!!"

Will happen again if you DO NOT listen to me....

Can't do it or perform.....little girl creepers and fears.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:45 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
She should look at him and say "sorry, no hard feelings."

Old 11-02-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
More like "I thought you were kidding"...

No, I wish I wasn't.....

All I have to say is "told you so"!

BUT there is a fix for that.....a easy one in fact.

Miss the razor a bit.....SIMPLE!

Old 11-02-2013, 03:53 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Ha! Nice.

On a serious note, I've often wondered how many women who think they've experienced men with ED are really just experiencing men who aren't aroused by them. A couple of times I've been with women with whom I was unable to perform because they were just not doing anything for me in that department. Rather than hurting their feelings by telling them I'm just not "feeling it" for them, I'll apologize, which probably implies that I'm accepting fault. Fine with me. I'd really just rather move on without hurting their feelings any more than necessary at that point.

In my teens and 20's I could be aroused by pretty much any woman for pretty much any reason. In my late 30's and early 40's I have to be with someone who is really attractive and really knows what she is doing, or it's probably not going to happen. I view this as a good thing, for the most part, since those are really the only women I should be with, anyway.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Ha! Nice.

On a serious note, I've often wondered how many women who think they've experienced men with ED are really just experiencing men who aren't aroused by them. A couple of times I've been with women with whom I was unable to perform because they were just not doing anything for me in that department. Rather than hurting their feelings by telling them I'm just not "feeling it" for them, I'll apologize, which probably implies that I'm accepting fault. Fine with me. I'd really just rather move on without hurting their feelings any more than necessary at that point.

In my teens and 20's I could be aroused by pretty much any woman for pretty much any reason. In my late 30's and early 40's I have to be with someone who is really attractive and really knows what she is doing, or it's probably not going to happen. I view this as a good thing, for the most part, since those are really the only women I should be with, anyway.
More like an honest post. We ALL have our reasons for "no deal"...."no work".

I HURT pedophiles and child molesters.....

Can't be counterproductive and reverse a "mental state of mind".

Old 11-02-2013, 04:01 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busse_Reeve View Post
More like "I thought you were kidding"...

No, I wish I wasn't.....

All I have to say is "told you so"!

BUT there is a fix for that.....a easy one in fact.

Miss the razor a bit.....SIMPLE!
Shouldn't blame a woman for your inability to perform, ruggy.

If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:03 PM

More like an honest post full of courage to admit "what" my problem was or is.

Can't do it....won't work with 2013 trendy actions.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:04 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Shouldn't blame a woman for your inability to perform, ruggy.
Meh...All of us, male and female, have certain qualities in potential partners that make it so we can't be turned on. For him, that's apparently what kills it for him. Personally, I had most of my youthful sexual escapades in the 90's and early 2000's, when shaving was at its peak, so I'm glad that's not a complete turn-off for me. I'm glad to see it gradually decreasing in popularity lately, though.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:06 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Meh...All of us, male and female, have certain qualities in potential partners that make it so we can't be turned on. For him, that's apparently what kills it for him.
Sure. But is that her fault?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships