Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 01:34 PM

12 posts, read 13,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I am honestly horrified by your post!! That poor woman! you dont deserve to be present at the birth or in the babies life. You really are a ****ing dick!!! I hope for the babies sake he is not your child!!

I'm so glad I dont date, some of you men are disgusting!
If he is my child he won't have financial difficulties. I don't know why you insult. I didn't want to put her through stress during the pregnancy.

I just don't know how long I should wait to speak with her after the baby is born. I'll have to speak with her about the paternity test and that has to happen before signing the birth certificate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2013, 01:36 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,213,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I could get dates but my life not in order and it is a lot easier to have it in order before I get in to a long term relationship.

All I said was working a dead end job make it hard for me to get out of bed and say life is beautiful I am one big mistake away from being homeless. In order to work retail for the next 55 years i would have to get black out drunk every night in order to not deal with the fact my job is just above the poverty line.

When on a date in the past i hate when a girl ask me what i do for a living or do for fun. I am like I work retail I do not do anything for fun because i do not make any money to do anything.

A mans job positively or negativity effects him in every aspect of his life it the truth.
I see your point about having your life in order. And yes, work can affect everyone. My SO's job is a PITA right now, so he's been a bit irritated with it and has to decompress when he gets home. Then he puts it aside and gets on with the rest of his life. He's good at compartmentalizing that way, and I love him for it.

As for men in retail, depending on what kind of retail, that could work to your advantage.

"I'm in retail."

"Where?"

"Macy's."

"Ooh... Ya get an employee discount?"

At any rate, I don't want to go too far off the beaten path, which is the OP being in the room when his baby mama that he has been leading on and deceiving gives birth.

To which my response is:

So be a man about it and get in there and watch your kid come into this world.

Old 11-10-2013, 01:40 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,216,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWinkle View Post
If he is my child he won't have financial difficulties.
You should probably say this again so we don't forget it.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:00 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,485,969 times
Quote:
My "girlfriend" is pregnant and she can go into labour at anytime now. The pregnancy was never meant to happen.

She was just a nice hot girl I met once during a work trip, found out she was on a work trip as well and we were from the same city. I started banging her but I though she was aware it was nothing more than a casual fling. Apparently she was naive enough to think we were "in love". I kept sleeping with other women throughout the whole time obviously.

Long story short, I got careless once or twice and by the time I wanted to break up with her, she was pregnant. She thought I would over the moon with the news but I tried to convince her to get an abortion because we barely knew each other. She was horrified by the idea, said no way and went ahead with the pregnancy.

I'll obviously have to take a paternity test after the baby boy is born, I'm quite sure it's mine but still...anyway, that's another story.

I decided not to break up with her while she was pregnant and she thinks we are a couple. Now she's mad at me because I don't want to be with her during the birth. I told her I'm not comfortable with the setting, that she can perfectly have her mother with her but she even cried yesterday, saying I was insensitive.

It just doesn't make sense for me to be there when I know we are not together and I will ter her I've been seeing other women after the baby is born.
Whatever. Just make sure you pay child support. In the future, don't assume someone knows a relationship is not serious just because you'd like it not to be. And use condoms. And maybe get some therapy. You sound like a selfish narcissist with no empathy. People don't exist to be used by you.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:50 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,271,513 times
Quote:
If he is my child he won't have financial difficulties. I don't know why you insult. I didn't want to put her through stress during the pregnancy.

I just don't know how long I should wait to speak with her after the baby is born. I'll have to speak with her about the paternity test and that has to happen before signing the birth certificate.
You have no clue how hard it is just after having a baby. A lot of women be one depressed so you should be careful with what you say. Personally i think if you are a decent man at all you will break up with her now. You have given her false hope and a false sense of security that's **** not to mention cruel! If you don't love her and are running around like a dog with two dicks then break it off!!

Old 11-10-2013, 02:51 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,271,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
Whatever. Just make sure you pay child support. In the future, don't assume someone knows a relationship is not serious just because you'd like it not to be. And use condoms. And maybe get some therapy. You sound like a selfish narcissist with no empathy. People don't exist to be used by you.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:08 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,249,687 times
Yeah another Ricky Cranium with a busy dick.

I'm going to be in the minority here. I think you should pay up and keep away.

The kid will be better off without you, as will his mother.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:11 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,645,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Look, that's you. And you need the help of a qualified therapist.

Happiness comes from understanding what you do and do not have control over and being content with what you have when you know you've put your best effort in. There will always be someone smarter, better-looking, better-built, wealthier, taller, hotter, more successful with women, with a better career. I've been reading your posts lately, and all the time you spend whining and complaining on these forums could be put to better use getting your own act together rather than blaming women for your lack of dating success and worrying about how other people could be happy in situations you wouldn't be. You're a very good-looking guy. If I were your age and single, I'd be looking your way. So I can't help but think it's your attitude that is defeating you.

But, please, by all means, if you want to wallow, wallow. Just don't expect anything to change.
I do not know where to start if i saw a therapist. I guess i could start by taking about how if i feel happy it will lead to me feeling content with my life. Then i will lose motivation to get college done.
I don't know if that's the healthiest thing—to be motivated by a fear of hating yourself, but it helps.

I can only blame my self for having this constant feeling of not having achieved enough. I do not have anything to show for my life yet.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:17 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times
Quote:
I'm planning for a vasectomy already.
You should get that immediately. You're in for child support now for the next 18 years --- it seems like this woman thought she could trap you into staying by having your baby. It's a common enough delusion lately and why men like you should get snipped before you're trapped.

All you can do is let her know that you're not the staying kind and pay your child support.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:21 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I am honestly horrified by your post!! That poor woman! you dont deserve to be present at the birth or in the babies life. You really are a ****ing dick!!! I hope for the babies sake he is not your child!!

I'm so glad I dont date, some of you men are disgusting!
I really don't see him as disgusting --- unless he told her he loved her to trick her into having casual sex. It sounds to me they were both on a work trip and she pretended she wanted casual sex herself but was far less than honest.

She's the one trying to use her baby into forcing a guy who doesn't love her to stick around. That is quite disgusting also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships