Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2017, 10:24 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Personally, I believe that men rarely have pity or compassion in general...much less for women...and especially for women THEY deem as unattractive. If they are unattractive, they won't have pity sex though they just might rape her. Seriously. Men don't do much that they don't want to, ultimately. <shrug>
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
This is so wrong.. Sorry if you have met some terrible men in the past but I myself respect women. The only time I'm not respectful to a woman is when she doesn't respect me or is rude. Bottom line I respect and and have compassion for other people.
It's not even men I've met. Read the various rape/assault thread just on c-d right now. After some of these responses it is very apparent what many/most men are thinking. BTW, I never said ALL men - so you can get your feathers ruffled all you want - and that's my point. SOME men would say that being refused by a woman is disrespectful to them and then that gives them the right to be "disrespectful" to the woman - it all comes down to your perceptions and definitions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2017, 11:11 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,117 times
Quote:
It's not even men I've met. Read the various rape/assault thread just on c-d right now. After some of these responses it is very apparent what many/most men are thinking. BTW, I never said ALL men - so you can get your feathers ruffled all you want - and that's my point. SOME men would say that being refused by a woman is disrespectful to them and then that gives them the right to be "disrespectful" to the woman - it all comes down to your perceptions and definitions.
I don't believe that you're forming opinions about half the population based on stuff you read on-line. For real?

Old 11-04-2017, 03:11 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I don't believe that you're forming opinions about half the population based on stuff you read on-line. For real?
No - a combination of real life experiences in addition to MANY online sources...and again, I never said all men. But go ahead...let's pile on. All men are noble creatures ready and willing to help out a lady in need.

Old 11-04-2017, 04:10 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,987,049 times
Quote:
No - a combination of real life experiences in addition to MANY online sources...and again, I never said all men. But go ahead...let's pile on. All men are noble creatures ready and willing to help out a lady in need.
Of course we are! Aren't we?

I've mentioned more than once my first real girlfriend being a date rape victim.

Left torn and pregnant (well, he drove her home - telling her not to worry, nothing happened). Her very first time with a guy, let alone sex.

Old 11-05-2017, 11:11 AM

1,199 posts, read 730,821 times
Quote:
Personally, I believe that men rarely have pity or compassion in general...much less for women...and especially for women THEY deem as unattractive. If they are unattractive, they won't have pity sex though they just might rape her. Seriously. Men don't do much that they don't want to, ultimately. <shrug>
Quote:
Hey everybody. Men don't like sleeping with ugly girls BUT they will for sure rape them because most men are rapists at heart.

Lol Jesus Christ.

Old 11-05-2017, 12:04 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Question for the guys...

Do guys ever take pity on a woman he knows but never had sex with and has sex with her just because he feels pity for her? Like he normally wouldn't have sex with her because he doesn't want to but he feels sorry for her and does it anyway. I'm talking about the first time. Just wondering if that's even possible or exists.

I've discussed this several times with a girlfriend if mine and we can't come to a consensus.
I don't know. First, I'm not a guy and second, I don't believe men have women friends. Like Chris Rock once said, "they just know women they haven't had sex with yet", or, women they "were trying to have sex with but made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in the friend zone".

I think when a guy refers to 'pity sex' its just a sign of big time insecurity/immaturity. Truth be told, if he didn't want to have sex with her, he simply wouldn't have.

Old 11-05-2017, 04:15 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Question for the guys...

Do guys ever take pity on a woman he knows but never had sex with and has sex with her just because he feels pity for her? Like he normally wouldn't have sex with her because he doesn't want to but he feels sorry for her and does it anyway. I'm talking about the first time. Just wondering if that's even possible or exists.

I've discussed this several times with a girlfriend if mine and we can't come to a consensus.
I'm sorry you actually have to entertain this discussion with your girlfriends.

Most of my friends are women and we are generally more open sexually than most. Pity sex would be considered an insult and violation of that friendship. It is deception to the highest degree.

I'm sure it occurs.. to what extent hard to tell... I don't think it can be generalized against the male population without some sort of degraded view of men in general.

Old 11-05-2017, 05:35 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Someone's been doing some grave digging dredging up this old thread. Haven't seen the OP around here for years. She kinda worded the title a little oddly. Thought it meant something else at first.

I'd throw some mercy D at a woman if she was looking for it and I wasn't otherwise engage and my calendar had some openings.

Old 11-05-2017, 05:37 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Someone's been doing some grave digging dredging up this old thread. Haven't seen the OP around here for years. She kinda worded the title a little oddly. Thought it meant something else at first.

I'd throw some mercy D at a woman if she was looking for it and I wasn't otherwise engage and my calendar had some openings.
I need some D. Dunkin that is.

Old 11-05-2017, 05:40 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I need some D. Dunkin that is.
I bet you can probably also use a good rogering too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships