Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 04:58 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,680,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Right. And the good news is that the latter can be improved. So I don't see any point in checking out the size/skills in advance of dating.
Plus, how can you rate a persons sexual performance based on one time? I have no qualms whatsoever about telling a guy exactly what is good/bad, but sometimes it takes a bit of practice to get things right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2013, 07:12 PM

855 posts, read 1,387,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
To address your concerns specifically, shortnblack, most women don't care about penis size -- but they care a lot about non-penis-related sexual skills.
Not a concern Nila, but a curiosity indeed.

OK, I can agree with your most if the majority percent is a ratio of 5.5 to 4.5 of women who don't care about size because there are a lot that do. Oh you know there's always a large group of women who will publicly say that it never matters because the importance lies ins how he uses it right? That's not true because it does matter to a degree but it's of less importance than what men have been brainwashed to think how much it matters. Women have told me quite honestly that it does. Nuff stuff on the web from women and legit social media saying that it does matter.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:15 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,388,519 times
Quote:
I do. Not on the first date (or before, as you seem to be implying) but pretty early.

I don't want to be emotionally invested and then discover we are not sexually compatible. BT,DT.

It's also a good test to see if the guy has virgin/wh*re issues. Though that has not been a problem with anyone I have dated so far. Those guys don't get that far .
Precisely! I don't care to wait very long. I like to assess sexual compatibility.

Quote:
To address your concerns specifically, shortnblack, most women don't care about penis size -- but they care a lot about non-penis-related sexual skills.
Right again.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:18 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,968,095 times
Omg no. Excuse me Miss I'd like to bang you to see if we are sexually compatable?

.............::::::::::::::::::::::Why are you spraying me with Mase!!!!?

Old 11-12-2013, 07:28 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,087,829 times
Of course. Far too often I've waited or dealt with people that wanted to wait and found out we weren't sexually compatible. I'm not going to be in a committed relationship with someone I'm not sexually compatible with nor am I going to let myself fall for someone until I know there is potential (if I can help it) for something more.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:34 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,016,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdocjolly View Post
If she feels she has to lie on her back and open her legs to determine if a guy is "caliber worthy," then her self perception of self-worth needs some reassessment, seriously.

If sex means she lies on her back and opens her legs, then she has way bigger problems.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones
To address your concerns ...most women don't care about penis size -- but they care a lot about non-penis-related sexual skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Right. And the good news is that the latter can be improved. So I don't see any point in checking out the size/skills in advance of dating.
What I am checking for is not technical skill. It's a mindset. And I tried to teach it to my (kind, loving, giving, sweet) ex and it was no go.

I have concluded that, at our age, if a guy isn't there he is not interested in going there -- and this matters, to me.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:42 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,087,829 times
Quote:
What I am checking for is not technical skill. It's a mindset. And I tried to teach it to my (kind, loving, giving, sweet) ex and it was no go.

Finding a woman that you can engage with mentally re sex (I don't mean talking about it), really connect with and be able to have that sharp mental foreplay (again, not really meaning overt discussion) with is so very hard to find. Most people aren't capable of having sex with their mind, I don't think. When I find it, I'm in heaven.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Finding a woman that you can engage with mentally re sex (I don't mean talking about it), really connect with and be able to have that sharp mental foreplay (again, not really meaning overt discussion) with is so very hard to find. Most people aren't capable of having sex with their mind, I don't think. When I find it, I'm in heaven.
Well that, it seems like you could identify without actually getting nekkid, right?

But I do think you are right that we are looking for similar stuff .

For me it's the ability, and preference, for losing oneself completely in the moment, and embodiment, and exploring rather than following a script, and number of hours in bed .

Generally not stuff people will accurately self-report on, sad to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Plus, how can you rate a persons sexual performance based on one time?...sometimes it takes a bit of practice to get things right.
Yeah. Or you get a guy like one ex of mine who quite honestly said to me, 'That stuff is only for the first time.' WTF?

So apparently at least 2 or 3 times is necessary... by which time you are basically in a relationship. This is a puzzle I have not solved, yet.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:00 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,388,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Precisely. That is intellectual intimacy. I crave that. I have had the pleasure of experiencing it a few times, and it is bliss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships