Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 10:43 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,568,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenwende View Post
Ladies: Hot or Not?
Ewww. Gross!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2013, 10:45 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,804,592 times

Old 11-23-2013, 10:47 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,943,325 times
Stop showing my pic.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:07 AM

3,737 posts, read 5,792,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenwende View Post
A big truck doesn't necessarily have to be about overcompensating, especially if it is a work truck. If it is all decked out with truck nutz and whatnot, I automatically assume he is a d-bag.
I think a tricked-out or jacked-up truck is a way that men with small brains compensate for their other issues.

The small brain comes first.

But guys who drive big trucks for work-related reasons are really sexy to me.

Cases in point:

At my old gym in the South, there is a Personal Trainer who's an internationally-famous fitness model. He was conceived out-of-wedlock by young teens, and raised by his grandparents. This surely gave him self-esteem issues. He's a gentle soul, an intellectual underachiever, and one of the most beautiful men I've ever laid eyes on. He's been lifting since junior high... often into the wee hours of the morning... out in the garage. He's six feet tall, blond, and astonishingly graceful - particularly when a camera is recording him in motion. He drove a big, noisy pickup truck with those gargantuan tires that held it four feet off the ground. That's why I refused to make him my Personal Trainer. My Decorator and Ad Man also failed to hire him, because of that stupid truck. We're all dumbstruck by his beauty, though.

His underwear shots by famous photographers show an outline that tells me the number '8' would designate. I'm used to better, but I think that puts him in the top two percent - right? He's not compensating for that part of himself. However, his chest shows a bit of 'gyno', and I'm guessing the berries dried up, completely, years ago, because of 'chemicals'. The berries don't show in the underwear shots at all. And he let his girlfriend put makeup on him for his early non-pro shots, then let the photographers' idiot 'stylists' give him a silly little Mark-from-Ugly-Betty haircut. He used to have beautiful Bama Bangs, before fame metrosexualized him. Somebody ruined his lips with collagen. I don't know if his current vehicles include that stupid truck.

On the other hand, at the same gym, there's a Building Contractor, who looks like a young Robert Redford would have looked, if he'd been enhanced with big muscles - and big junk. His shoulders are naturally wide, and his pelvis is impossibly narrow: so he had a head-start even before he packed on the muscle. He was seated at the triceps push-down thingie, once, and I looked straight down into the whorl of hair at the crown of his scalp, from maybe a foot away. I could not see any skin at all. That's how thick his hair is. And his butt is beyond belief. Painter's pants, Carhartts.... any pants, even loose gym shorts, that he wears hug the outlines of those glutei maximi like you wouldn't believe. And that big basket balances them so well, in the profile view. I haven't seen him naked, but those who have say he's got a lot of everything - including tuchis abundantly furred in a wonderful light red-brown color. And following a description of the World's most stunning derriere, I hear about the view from the opposite direction: "And Gloria, it's obvious that he's never done anything even resembling a steroid. Not even once. Not even cortisone for a sports injury. Those things are big."

This guy drives a huge dually extended-cab pickup truck. But it's a work truck. And it makes no noise. He has nothing to compensate for, and he gets plenty of attention, already, so he doesn't need "performance mufflers". He's got twenty or so jobs going at any one time, and is building a multi-million-Dollar personal residence in the state's top neighborhood. He never looks metrosexual or stylized. Wonderful Bama Bangs haircut - never any forehead showing, and never any clothing that looks like he's styling. Big brain, big body, big junk, big income.... he's a winner. And his big (but quiet and totally factory-spec) work truck enhances the total package.

Two guys, two trucks, two motivations...

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 11-24-2013 at 12:26 AM..

Old 11-24-2013, 12:10 AM

39,327 posts, read 27,709,507 times
well, some guys and some women still believe guys with jacked up trucks is like the sexiest thing ever.. although some people might think otherwise.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:34 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,645,727 times
Judging a man by what he drives makes about as much sense as judging a woman's brains by the size of her hooters or color of hair.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:41 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,705,497 times
A man driving an original Hummer asked me to move my car over in the parking space a little so he could park. I made sure the car was clearly in its space. After I confirmed it then I laughed and walked away. It was in a parking garage and it was a packed house and quite possibly one of the last spots left at that moment.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:42 AM

39,327 posts, read 27,709,507 times
Lol :d

Old 11-24-2013, 12:55 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,804,592 times

Old 11-24-2013, 01:09 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,691,130 times
I drive a small car to under compensate for my big brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships