Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 04:36 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,331,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa2222 View Post
I'm really going to go against most posters here. I'm a woman and I too have a "free spirited past." I really don't think the OP did anything wrong here. It was her hubby's fantasy to have photos taken of her. Yes, they could have gone to some pro they didn't know but how would that have made Dave feel better?

I agree that going to Ken was the right thing to do. He was and is a known person who they could take comfort in beeing safe with. Also, he was her ex, but so what? I would argue that that should have made it easier for Dave. After all, Ken had already seen OP in the all together many times in the past.

Nowhere does OP state that she has any feelings toward Ken and Ken handles himself properly during the shoot. It's not like he made any passes at her. Also, OP said that Dave did eventually come around. He even suggested poses for heavens sake!As far as Ken's son being there, it's not like he planted himself there for the view. If he had, Ken probably would have told him to leave. And it's not like Dave did anything so it could be that at some level he was OK. As f r as the son himself, I don't know if he found excuses to come in and out, but again, where is the harm? He saw Dave's wife nude. If anything, I say you go girl. Dave should be proud that he has a sexy wife that a college kid would find attractive. The son actually paid them a compliment.
New member! Welcome!

The OP hasn't returned. Perhaps you two have met, though.

Old 12-15-2013, 04:54 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,164,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
If you don't think anything wrong happened, what do you expect us to tell you?

You should have hired a professional who was NOT known to either of you.

^^^^^this. The OP seems to be very oblivious/naive about her still being friends with men she used to sleep with and why her husband would have a problem with it. My opinion, her marriage is not going to last. He's very concerned about her past, and she seems to be very nonchalant about it. But to me the husband gets the blame. If he knew these things about her then, and still married her, then he has to accept her past as well. He can't try to throw things in her face, and if he knew he couldn't handle her past, he shouldn't have married her.

Old 12-15-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
There are female photographers who do that sort of work. That option should have been discussed before making a decision. I'm also in a bit of disbelief that the shoot continued even though the son was there. That's weird. I'm not surprised your husband's shocked and upset. Of course, he has a voice, he could have exercised it at that point, and suggested the rest of the shoot be postponed until there was more privacy. So he has no one to blame but himself, really. He needs to grow some spine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I hope Joe the Photog shows up soon.

The whole thing is weird.

Boudoir photos are fine.

Suggesting a friend take them is a bad idea.

Allowing the photog's son in the room is a terrible idea.

Refusing to understand why your husband would feel badly is just ... sad.

You can be confident about your body all day long. But you should have spoken up about the inappropriate circumstances of the session instead of viewing it as another chance to show off your "free spirit."
+1 Having her ex boyfriend/lover/FWB take semi nude photos, at his house in front of his son no less just sounded like a disaster waiting to happen.

Old 12-15-2013, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frihed89 View Post
the cuckold film comes next.
lmao!

Old 05-13-2018, 07:49 PM

1,058 posts, read 679,095 times
Hubs wasn't feeling it from the beginning...everything extra that happened just kinda solidified it for him!

Just keep it on girl!

Old 05-13-2018, 08:11 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,072,386 times
Dear Penthouse Forum...

OP, come back. We all have questions. Mine are: in the middle of the shoot, did the 21-year-old female coed boarder suddenly appear in a towel fresh out of the shower, not realizing the hip 40something couple and their son had company? Also: in this story, does anybody fix the cable?

And at any point did a slow jazz sax time start up? That is generally the clincher in cases like this.

Old 05-14-2018, 07:00 AM

6,458 posts, read 4,965,552 times
This sounds like something out of the old "Penthouse Forum".

Old 05-14-2018, 07:34 AM

13,261 posts, read 8,063,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
If this is even real, the fault lies entirely with the husband, imo. It was his fantasy, and once he decided to pursue it, he apparently didn't really think about consequences or his comfort zones. I can see why the OP would have picked an ex actually - it's a guy who's already seen her naked.

Am I the only one who thinks this "boudoir photo" trend is just the Glamour Shots of the 21st century? Just sayin'.

No, you're not alone. LOL They're just more risqué than glamour shots. I'm also thinking maybe it's a good idea to just get rid of these photos, and start fresh. That is, if your husband is still game.

Old 05-14-2018, 07:40 AM

10,506 posts, read 7,080,688 times
I have two different friends who are professional photographers. Both of them have had occasional side gigs doing boudoir stuff. I had no idea women did this until they clued me in.

Old 05-14-2018, 07:49 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,096,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
I have two different friends who are professional photographers. Both of them have had occasional side gigs doing boudoir stuff. I had no idea women did this until they clued me in.
Ask them if they would let random family members walk through the room while doing a boudoir session.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-17-2018 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Off-topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.