Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2013, 08:50 AM

3 posts, read 2,594 times

Advertisements

Well where do i start here? my heads messed up and i need to vent!

Last year may 2012 i met a girl in my town we dated and met each other up for a month. When i first met her i couldnt believe how amazing she was we got on so well we use to text and speak to each other almost 274 she use to message me first thing in the morning everyday asking how i was. It was such a great feeling i grew feelings that i never experienced before. She said things to me like im yours dont hurt me i think your amazing, my heart is yours dont break it etc etc (you get the drift). I fell in love with this girl. I had never enjoyed my time with her so much like i did! I was so happy i was like a new man! every day all i could think about was her and nothing else i loved every minute with her.

Untill one day we met up and decided to go out for a few drinks the day was great untill the evening. The way things was going i thought it would be impossible for anything to go wrong. I got a bit drunk and said some things to her that i shouldnt have done i cannot remember exactly what i said it was over a year ago. I went to the toilet and when i came back she said i have to go i found this strange because she told her parents she will be back around 1am and it was only 9pm. Anyway the next day i had no message no nothing! thats when i knew something was wrong! i text her 3 or 4 times then i got a reply back saying why did you turn funny last night? after that i heared nothing!. For weeks all i could do was replay the day in my head where things was right and where things started to go wrong.

I thought right i will let this blow over a couple of days and say nothing then i will get back in touch. I posted a big letter of apology and told her everything how much she means to me etc through her letterbox and left flowers on her doorstep. Again i heared nothing! final throw of the dice i thought i will send her a message asking if she wants to meet up for a coffee and if she says no i have my awnser and i will move on! She said no! i was heartbroken and devostated i really had the blues and i was very upset and depressed even work friends said i have never seen you look so down! she was the best thing that ever happend to me and i lost her!. She also took me off her facebook.

One month later i searched her name and saw her profile pic was with another guy. I never messaged her again, but i just couldnt get her out of my mind i got myself so worked up over her i couldnt look at any other girl in the same way! last december i felt weak for doing this but i gave in! i saw she no longer had a boyfriend and i messaged her on facebook, i thought with it being christmas i can use it as an excuse just to send best wishes. She said to me it would be nice for a catch up drink! i was so happy i thought this was another chance a ray of hope! she gave me her number and said this is my number if you ever want to chat!. We was texting for a week then all of a sudden nothing! she never replied to my last message and i never text her again but she kept me on her facebook. I looked at her profile a month later and she was back with ex bf.

Last time i heared from her was first week in january, i saw she had a different boyfriend in about september time. i actually forgot all about her all this year i moved on i have had a good year this year she was the last thing on my mind!. That was untill last weekend!

Last weekend i logged onto facebook and after almost a year of no contact i had a message from her! she just said hi and asked how i was and we exchnaged a few messages. She said she wants to meet for a drink she misses me and she cannot stop thinking about the first day we met it was magical i have never stopped thinking about it. She said you look alot happier these days by my pictures.

I was pissed off at the time recieving this message after almost a year, i was thinking about meeting her up then leaving or just standing her up doing what she did to me. I expressed my anger on a frustration message board saying things about her. The next day she sent me a message saying hi what are you up to today? i read it but didnt reply i was busy so i thought i will reply in the morning the following day (she didnt send this message untill around 10pm). I logged onto facebook to reply in the morning and she has blocked me! facebook user and i can no longer see her!

Since this moment my feelings have come back i keep checking facebook non stop everyday just to see if shes unblocked me and i want to meet her up for this drink and i would not stand her up and get revenge because its turned into a chance to get with her. I am so frustrated, annoyed and this is really playing on my mind alot.

Why ask to meet for a drink and say these things to me then block me? its crazy it just doesnt add up!
Is she annoyed because i never replied to her that evening and thinks i ignored her? because on facebook it tells you when somebody has seen your message.

I am also paranoid she knows my user name because i use the same user name for everything and she did a google search and found the topic about me showing hatred towards her for sending me the message. I am sure she doesnt know this though.

Its really messing with my mind any thoughts and advice would be great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2013, 09:20 AM

1,510 posts, read 2,965,962 times
TL : DR --

Boy meets girl, falls in love, gets drunk, says something stupid, loses girl, tries to get her back and fails, time goes by and she reaches out to him, he plays games with her and loses her again, boy is confused and wants to know what he did wrong.

OP, you burned yourself, I'm afraid. You seem really young, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and just say that you might want to just let this one (her) go and learn from your experiences.

You played a game when she suggested y'all meet up and catch up on things. You disregarded her text out of spite, not because it was 10pm. And she obviously wasn't into the game...so here you are.

Move on and don't do the same thing again.

--Dim

Old 12-20-2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dimwit View Post
TL : DR --

Boy meets girl, falls in love, gets drunk, says something stupid, loses girl, tries to get her back and fails, time goes by and she reaches out to him, he plays games with her and loses her again, boy is confused and wants to know what he did wrong.

OP, you burned yourself, I'm afraid. You seem really young, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and just say that you might want to just let this one (her) go and learn from your experiences.

You played a game when she suggested y'all meet up and catch up on things. You disregarded her text out of spite, not because it was 10pm. And she obviously wasn't into the game...so here you are.

Move on and don't do the same thing again.

--Dim
But to be fair the vening before i sent her the last one and she never replied untill the following evening

Old 12-20-2013, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgy87 View Post
But to be fair the message before i sent her the last one and she never replied untill the following evening
Message not vening

Old 12-20-2013, 09:47 AM

1,510 posts, read 2,965,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgy87 View Post
But to be fair the vening before i sent her the last one and she never replied untill the following evening
While that may be true, you seemed to have gone "tit-for-tat" with her and you lost. Maybe next time you'll have a different approach. I think we've all been there, OP. I know I have taken the attitude of "I'll show you by not talking to you", only to see things not exactly work out as I had planned.

Ask yourself what you were really hoping to accomplish and I think you might find that you were being a bit immature about it and thought that she would get your point through your passive-aggressive actions. Well, I guess we know that she didn't "get it."

Better luck next time,

--Dim

Old 12-20-2013, 09:57 AM

11,399 posts, read 24,482,969 times
Does it really matter? If you're angry and can't cope with such a piddly little thing without venting all over the internet about it, you don't need to be in touch with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships