Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 02:26 PM

12 posts, read 24,985 times

Advertisements

key word, FRIEND.
It never use to happen but now that it does, I shrug it off because we have silly humor but it's happening more and more. Is he just picking at me or what? He talks to me like I'm his girlfriend or hookup friend, but I do not want him that way.

Like I said, 10% of his comments turn sexual. "What do you wear to bed, you would look hot in those heels or that outfit, kiss me on the cheek it's ok, let me lick syrup off your feet", and so on...
or
If I have lint on my butt he spends extra time hitting it trying to get it off, when I wear heels he likes to put my feet in his lap, when we play pool he lingers at holding on to my hips behind me, if I am eating ice cream and it drips on me he says he wants to lick it off, etc.

I'm sure all guys think these things of their not hideous friends that are girls but why tell me? What is this in guy code?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2013, 02:28 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,093,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursovain View Post
key word, FRIEND.
It never use to happen but now that it does, I shrug it off because we have silly humor but it's happening more and more. Is he just picking at me or what? He talks to me like I'm his girlfriend or hookup friend, but I do not want him that way.

Like I said, 10% of his comments turn sexual. "What do you wear to bed, you would look hot in those heels or that outfit, kiss me on the cheek it's ok, let me lick syrup off your feet", and so on...
or
If I have lint on my butt he spends extra time hitting it trying to get it off, when I wear heels he likes to put my feet in his lap, when we play pool he lingers at holding on to my hips behind me, if I am eating ice cream and it drips on me he says he wants to lick it off, etc.

I'm sure all guys think these things of their not hideous friends that are girls but why tell me? What is this in guy code?

If I had to explain it, then you wouldn't understand.

Of course he's hitting on you.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:31 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,644,762 times
Tell him to call you once his balls drop he will know what your talking about.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:37 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,142,898 times
Quote:
key word, FRIEND.

or

Very, Very clear what he wants. You in turn must be very clear with him you are not interested. Or that you are. How have you responded to these comments? or have you just stayed silent and let it slide?

Old 12-30-2013, 02:45 PM

2,826 posts, read 3,994,891 times
Don't be stupid, he likes you.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:46 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
key word, FRIEND.

or

There are *** hags for a reason.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:53 PM

270 posts, read 968,384 times
He's wants to hookup with you.

Old 12-30-2013, 03:00 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,585,525 times
He wants to be inside you, not beside you.

Old 12-30-2013, 03:02 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,024,007 times
Does he know you see him as only a platonic friend?

Sounds like he is trying to hint at taking the relationship beyond "friend" and that he is not being all that subtle about it.

Old 12-30-2013, 03:22 PM

12 posts, read 24,985 times
yes he knows i won't go there but he doesn't stop trying. I usually just laugh and stay silent or tell him to stop and behave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships