Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 02:53 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,211,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Miu - I do remember Shuke saying he and his wife, both, together and separately, have been through a lot of counseling. As for meds, she takes a ton and he was having doubts about the therapist his wife won't change and how this therapist kept changing meds on the wife, which is probably why she can't get on any even keel.

Guys, I think we're hypothesizing too much without Shuke here to tell us to shut up or to agree or disagree.
Well Shuke is probably right now doing the wisest thing which is seeking professional help for his family's situation and not spending time on the internet chatting with his friends. He's got some serious things to work out and as amateur internet observers we aren't much help to him.

I hope that he realizes that we all wish him an expedient and permanent fix to his situation.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:13 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,408,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Well Shuke is probably right now doing the wisest thing which is seeking professional help for his family's situation and not spending time on the internet chatting with his friends. He's got some serious things to work out and as amateur internet observers we aren't much help to him.

I hope that he realizes that we all wish him an expedient and permanent fix to his situation.
Good point, Miu.

I do wish him all the best.

Greenie

Old 12-29-2007, 03:56 PM

23,893 posts, read 33,638,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post

Happy new year Shuke!

I gave Shuke some reps (on this 1st post) and wished him a happy new year.

Old 12-29-2007, 04:14 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,211,819 times
And Shuke seems like the kind of person that wouldn't keep an online journal of his daily trials and tribulations and ongoing progress, but would rather just post again when some real improvements have been make. Maybe it's a male thing. And I feel confident that he's making progress with what he has to deal with and at a pace that works for his family, especially his kids. I'd also say to DM him your support and continued interest, but to let this thread die for now. I'd think that any updates would warrant a fresh thread on his part.

I understand why people are bumping this thread up, but at the same time, there were some heated and ugly posts in it and that's why I think that this thread shouldn't be bumped anymore.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:39 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,952,698 times
This thread has pretty much died down, so I am going to close it. The OP has not responded in some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships