Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 05:55 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,222,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Atoms View Post
If I am going to be intimate with a woman, love is already in the equation. There is more about this woman than a warm, moist holster and two pillows. If I haven't already noticed something by feeling her body through her blouse or seeing her silhouette through her slacks, it can only get better. The erotic experience of being totally nude with your partner (no secrets, pure vulnerability) is a gift that keeps giving. Add a smile and that's a full night for me - forget the popcorn and soda, I'm going from watching to enjoying, and there's a lot of fun to be had.

I've never had more than enough and I've never stopped from ecstasy. Seeing something unexpected? If this was a she-male, I'd be on the fast train to Siberia with the 'extra,' but with a woman? There is no 'more' that wouldn't be relished. That criticism is not a part of any picture. I don't get this. I guess this is the difference of being committed to a person vs. finding a parking spot for a while.
Well said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 06:24 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,992,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
I know this question gets asked a lot, but I was talking to a couple of friends of mine about this and decided to bring it here.....

So guys when you're sleeping with a woman, and you see her naked in perhaps not a very flattering light...do you notice her flaws and imperfections? Do you care?
No

Old 02-22-2014, 06:35 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,537,824 times
If I'm sleeping with a woman, I'm already very much into her (I don't do one night stands) so if I see her naked in a not very flattering light, that doesn't bother me one bit.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:14 PM

421 posts, read 678,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Specific examples for me in a woman

No problem :

*Stretch marks
*cellulite
*scars
*medium or less body fat levels

Problem :

*excessive body hair
*excessive pubic hair
*high body fat levels or obese
*poor hygiene
I agree. OP needs to be more clear about what types of stuff. I can think of some other stuff, but it would probably be inappropriate.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:22 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,993,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
A gentleman (like myself ) would never make a negative comment towards a woman's naked body in bed; no matter how imperfect.

I will however, question bullet and stab wounds
Comment like, "I've had better."

Old 02-22-2014, 10:23 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,992,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post

Problem :

*excessive body hair
*excessive pubic hair
*high body fat levels or obese
*poor hygiene
No offense man, but if you're even letting a girl like this get naked I think it's your own fault and you have some issues of yourself =p

Old 02-22-2014, 10:25 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,044,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
No offense man, but if you're even letting a girl like this get naked I think it's your own fault and you have some issues of yourself =p
Haha, yeah, that's a good point. Especially the excess body fat/obese one. It's not like he could only notice that when the clothes came off! Unless it was during the hung over "walk of shame" the following morning when the booze wore off!

Old 02-22-2014, 10:27 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,389,117 times
Spanx can do wonders for some women. I've seen men complain about being deceived by women wearing Spanx. Saying they were expecting a particular physique and what they got or saw when everything came off left much to be desired.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:28 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,878,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Haha, yeah, that's a good point. Especially the excess body fat/obese one. It's not like he could only notice that when the clothes came off! Unless it was during the hung over "walk of shame" the following morning when the booze wore off!
Went to bed at 2 with a 10, woke up at 10 with a 2.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:29 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,389,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Went to bed at 2 with a 10, woke up at 10 with a 2.
Makeup came off?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships