Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 08:09 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,045,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You wonder why people on here have a bad impression of you? Really?
I don't really care to be honest I just think its naive to just judge someone so strongly when clearly you don't have enough information. All you know is I don't like creepy fat girls that stare at me at the bar half the time I am there. Do you know how weird it is to be stared at like that for that long when you are avoiding eye contact?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 08:13 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
No, I am an attractive man and it's impossible for someone as good looking as me to creep a woman out.

But seriously, I'm sure it's happened before back when I drank too much.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:17 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
I don't really care to be honest I just think its naive to just judge someone so strongly when clearly you don't have enough information. All you know is I don't like creepy fat girls that stare at me at the bar half the time I am there. Do you know how weird it is to be stared at like that for that long when you are avoiding eye contact?
Sometimes, you don't need a whole lot of information. If what someone says is outright offensive - it doesn't really matter if they also give to the needy. I'm sure even the worst people in human history have had some redeeming qualities.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Sometimes, you don't need a whole lot of information. If what someone says is outright offensive - it doesn't really matter if they also give to the needy. I'm sure even the worst people in human history have had some redeeming qualities.
You are still making assumptions about someone without looking at the bigger picture. I can name you tons of people that did amazing things for the world but obviously had their own "flaws".

I am sure you aren't perfect either...

PS. I still don't like fatties though

Old 02-25-2014, 08:26 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
You are still making assumptions about someone without looking at the bigger picture. I can name you tons of people that did amazing things for the world but obviously had their own "flaws".

I am waiting for some stories where you creeped out some girls. Most comments from you here on CD are so off, that I bet you are a creeper in person, too.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I am waiting for some stories where you creeped out some girls. Most comments from you here on CD are so off, that I bet you are a creeper in person, too.

Don't like what someone writes...time to make #$%# up about that person.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:33 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:

Don't like what someone writes...time to make #$%# up about that person.
I don't need to make #$%# up about you. You dig yourself deep enough without my help

Old 02-25-2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:

The only assumptions I'm making about you are that you are unnecessarily cruel when talking about overweight women. The way you post is offensive. If you want people to view you differently - you can do something about it.

I never said I was perfect and you are free to dislike me and find fault with my posts as well. You are acting like we actually know each other and I'm taking a few remarks out of context. All I know about you is from your posts. If your posts are offensive - then I'm going to dislike you. It's really that simple - there's no great mystery here. I can't respect someone that called people "fatties" or "narwhals." If you want respect - be a respectful person and make respectful posts.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I don't need to make #$%# up about you. You dig yourself deep enough without my help
Quote:
The only assumptions I'm making about you are that you are unnecessarily cruel when talking about overweight women. The way you post is offensive. If you want people to view you differently - you can do something about it.

I never said I was perfect and you are free to dislike me and find fault with my posts as well. You are acting like we actually know each other and I'm taking a few remarks out of context. All I know about you is from your posts. If your posts are offensive - then I'm going to dislike you. It's really that simple - there's no great mystery here. I can't respect someone that called people "fatties" or "narwhals." If you want respect - be a respectful person and make respectful posts.
It's funny how it's always the same posters.

Dewdrop I don't post in threads going around following you calling you out. Hell I am pretty sure I have even repped your posts every now and then when I have agreed with you on things.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:42 AM

Quote:
It's funny how it's always the same posters.

Dewdrop I don't post in threads going around following you calling you out. Hell I am pretty sure I have even repped your posts every now and then when I have agreed with you on things.
I posted in this thread before you did - so I'm not sure why you think I'm following you around. In addition to that - you keep starting all these threads - and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who is posting in them.

It's like there is some sort of disconnect with you. You seem upset by the fact that I don't like you - and when I point out to you why that is (which is pretty darn obvious to, well, probably everyone) - you take no responsibility for your own posts but act like I should be reading something into them and to you that isn't there. I should somehow like you as a person regardless of your posts because you are so much more than your posts. But you aren't anything more than your posts to anyone on this site. I'm not sure why you don't understand this. And I'm not sure why you don't understand that what you post is offensive. Like I said - there is no great mystery here. If you want people to respect you - stop calling people fatties, in addition to other things . And, no, you aren't the only person that I dislike on here for that same reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships