Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 08:40 AM

90 posts, read 118,105 times

Advertisements

People often say nice guys are nice because they want to get in your pants.

So bloody what?

It is a biological urge - at least subconsciously, people are on the lookout for a mate, to maximize their reproductive success. It is evolution. So, giving in to this biological urge isn't a crime. In the animal kingdom, animals use different tactics to attract their mates - peacocks, for instance, use their feathers. Elephants 'bully' smaller elephants in the pack to impress the females - not different from high school, eh?

My point is, it isn't a crime to expect sex in return for being nice. [Mod cut.]

So stop this attack on nice guys, saying they have motives bla bla. Yes, every SOB has motives - the not-so-nice guy also has a motive and wants to [Mod cut.] But that is okay, since he doesn't claim to be nice???? But the nice guy .... it isn't enough that he be nice and helpful, but he should also have no sexual desire, no lust, nothing, in short, he should be a nice old grandpa pampering you, expecting nothing in return.

I am sick of this world and all the [Mod cut.] people in it.

(Rant Over).

[Mod cut.]

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-23-2014 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Deleted vulgar language.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:43 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
It may not be illegal however, it is disgusting for anyone to "expect sex" in exchange for anything.

Just to be fair though and give all you "nice guys" a fair shot at women you seek. Your opening statement to them should be:

"I expect sex in return for everything I do for you". Give that a shot and tell us how it goes.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:44 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusss View Post
My point is, it isn't a crime to expect sex in return for being nice.
Expecting sex in return for anything isn't really nice, though. It's entitled behavior.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:47 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Yes. It's wrong to expect sex in return for anything.

It is not wrong to hope that your kind behavior toward women (assuming it is genuine) will result in finding a woman who enjoys having sex with you.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:47 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Scratch a nice guy, find an angry one.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:49 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,546,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
This.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:49 AM

6,358 posts, read 7,770,912 times
Sheech! If I could only have one, I would rather be emotionally intimate with a woman than physical intimate.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:50 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,015,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusss View Post
People often say nice guys are nice because they want to get in your pants.

So bloody what?

It is a biological urge - at least subconsciously, people are on the lookout for a mate, to maximize their reproductive success. It is evolution. So, giving in to this biological urge isn't a crime. In the animal kingdom, animals use different tactics to attract their mates - peacocks, for instance, use their feathers. Elephants 'bully' smaller elephants in the pack to impress the females - not different from high school, eh?

My point is, it isn't a crime to expect sex in return for being nice. [Snip.]

So stop this attack on nice guys, saying they have motives bla bla. Yes, every SOB has motives - the not-so-nice guy also has a motive and wants to [Snip.] you. But that is okay, since he doesn't claim to be nice???? But the nice guy .... it isn't enough that he be nice and helpful, but he should also have no sexual desire, no lust, nothing, in short, he should be a nice old grandpa pampering you, expecting nothing in return.

I am sick of this world and all the [Snip.] people in it.

(Rant Over).

[Snip.]
I am not sure what you define as "being nice" or what a "nice guy" is in your estimation. This hyperbole is thrown around here so often, and seems to describe all sorts of guys... but mostly those who have no social aptitude to build relationships with women.

Anyway...

Your whole thread brakes down when you assume you deserve something in return for being nice to someone. Whether the expected return is sex or anything else, doing something for someone with expectation of earning something in return is anything but having a "nice" motive.

Sex in a healthy adult relationship is not generally a commodity to be traded for services.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-23-2014 at 12:17 PM..

Old 04-23-2014, 08:51 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yep, all a fake facade. How incredibly offensive the OP is.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:52 AM

540 posts, read 453,439 times
Its no different expecting marriage after 8 years of dating. He isnt entitled to sex nor is she entitled to a ring. If you are dumb enough to pay for a womans time while you get nothing but a bill you deserve it. If you let a guy get you pregnant without a marriage then unless thats what you wanted you are also dumb.

People only do what you allow them to. No one is entitled to anything so stop expecting things from people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships