Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2014, 10:08 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times

Advertisements

Thanks, Man.

I'm going to have to get her some "Doggles" so she doesn't get anything in her eyes when the doors are off. lol

She's already 15lbs. I think she's got a lot of growing to do.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:42 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifuldreamer View Post
Hello Everyone
I'm new here and I wanted to know if someone could explain how I would go about creating a blog and getting it posted. I have looked over my profile a dozen and a half times and have only been able to find the setting options for a blog but not a place to write and publish it.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Hi, beautifuldreamer. I've never written a blog, but have you tried clicking on Blogs in the blue bar near the top of the screen, then click Your Blog, then on the left-hand side, under Options, click Post to your Blog? Does that help any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
PUPPY TIME!

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum, I would like to introduce to you, Juno.

Juno is a 9 week old American Bullgdog/Border Collie mix. Her and her borthers and sisters were found in a box, on the shore of a creek around here. (People are my least favourite species). I adopted her from the Humane Society.

While I have had the name Juno on my mind for a while now, it seemed perfectly fitting that I picked her out the day after the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings in WW2. During those landings, the Canadians took Juno Beach.

She walked right up to me, and sat down. Then she gave a little whimper, and pulled herself up on my lap without any encouragement from me. So of course, I knew she was the one.

And she's totally a Jeep Girl. Loved her ride home.
(No, Sea. She did not ride home on the bumper.)

So.....yep. That's her.
Oh, my gosh. There are no words for how cute. I'm glad she's a rescue pup. And, like SD said, great name. She looks so at home already. She's not riding on the bumper, but it looks like she wants to be.

I was just checking in before shutting down for the night. Just finished Season 2 of Derek. Tearjerker.

Talk to you guys later...

Old 06-11-2014, 10:47 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

Oh, my gosh. There are no words for how cute. I'm glad she's a rescue pup. And, like SD said, great name. She looks so at home already. She's not riding on the bumper, but it looks like she wants to be.

I was just checking in before shutting down for the night. Just finished Season 2 of Derek. Tearjerker.

Talk to you guys later...

I know, right? I'm in love.

She settled right in. She knows she's home.

And....she's only received one tap on the head from the cats so far, so they must like her.

Goodnight, Sea.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:53 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Husband Update:

Stitches come out next week, brand new splint made specifically to fit him only, it is easily removed so he can do the Physical Therapy exercises they gave him to start with today.
He has to actually go to Physical Therapy again on Friday then every Monday, Wednesday, Friday for the rest of June then we shall see after that what happens.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:53 AM

Quote:
I know, right? I'm in love.

She settled right in. She knows she's home.

And....she's only received one tap on the head from the cats so far, so they must like her.

Goodnight, Sea.
Success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Husband Update:

Stitches come out next week, brand new splint made specifically to fit him only, it is easily removed so he can do the Physical Therapy exercises they gave him to start with today.
He has to actually go to Physical Therapy again on Friday then every Monday, Wednesday, Friday for the rest of June then we shall see after that what happens.
Best of luck, CSD. Hope he heals quickly.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:55 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,560,011 times
CUTE PUPPY!!!!!!!

I expect a bottle of that wonderful puppy breath in the mail....

Congrats! She looks like a real sweetie.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:14 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,182,160 times
Quote:
PUPPY TIME!

Juno is a 9 week old American Bullgdog/Border Collie mix. Her and her borthers and sisters were found in a box, on the shore of a creek around here. (People are my least favourite species). I adopted her from the Humane Society.

So.....yep. That's her.
Lol I'm not a pet person but that's one cute doggie

Old 06-12-2014, 09:21 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Sea, thank you for the well wishes.
I have just decided to have 6 donut holes and 1 cup of milk then take a nap.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Sea, thank you for the well wishes.
I have just decided to have 6 donut holes and 1 cup of milk then take a nap.
That sounds like a good plan to me.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:51 AM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times
Quote:
PUPPY TIME!

While I have had the name Juno on my mind for a while now, it seemed perfectly fitting that I picked her out the day after the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings in WW2. During those landings, the Canadians took Juno Beach.

She walked right up to me, and sat down. Then she gave a little whimper, and pulled herself up on my lap without any encouragement from me. So of course, I knew she was the one.

And she's totally a Jeep Girl. Loved her ride home.
(No, Sea. She did not ride home on the bumper.)

So.....yep. That's her.
Congrats bro......she be a real beauty...may you both have many happy years together...

My friend, down the road a piece, has a Malamute mix named Juno.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships