Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 02:30 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,487,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bull View Post
I've been FWB with this girl for a while. One time when we were going at it I was drunk and she offered to put on the condom for me. I think she deliberately put holes in it with her nails. I was supposed to be leaving my town for a big city soon and she seemed saddened when I told her. Now she is conveniently pregnant as soon as I'm about to leave. She even did the test in front of me. What should I do? She wants to keep the kid and I don't want it. She even suggested marriage but I don't want to get married this young. I need help
I think your suspicions about her sabotaging the condom are extremely unlikely to be correct. Frankly, the accusation is so bizarre, I have to wonder how much of your account of this is even true.

What can you do? Not much. Once conception has occurred, you are pretty much out of options. If you want to stay out of jail, pay child support. And next time, be more careful.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:31 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,828,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
Doesn't this sound like the same stuff when people used to blame rape victims? Responsible for his own protection....wearing revealing clothing. See the connection?
BLAME THE PERP, NOT THE VICTIM.
You're grasping at straws. Nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
um.... he was the perp. How else did his stuff get inside her?
Exactly.
Quote:
So the perp isn't the one sabotaging a condom?
You really don't get it, do you?

Old 05-18-2014, 02:46 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,404,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
. If you want to stay out of jail, pay child support. And next time, be more careful.
Why should a man have to pay child support for a child he didn't want?

Women should have to have a man sign a paper at town hall saying he wants kids and will pay for them BEFORE having sex with them if they ever want child support. Total crap the way our system works.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:48 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,828,904 times
Quote:

Women should have to have a man sign a paper at town hall saying he wants kids and will pay for them BEFORE having sex with them if they ever want child support. Total crap the way our system works.
Jesus, any sperm donor could make that claim. You have taken this thread to a new level of terrible.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:50 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,487,554 times
Quote:

But then, any man could just refuse to use condoms, knock up women left and right, say, "I don't want the kids," and walk a way scott free, sticking the mothers (and often, the taxpayers) with all the bills! How does that make sense?

Old 05-18-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
But then, any man could just refuse to use condom at all, knock up women left and right, say, "I don't want the kids," and walk a way scott free, sticking the mothers (and often, the taxpayers) with all the bills! How does that make sense?
If you want children then their should be a plan. Here's a wild idea women, use contraception unless you're sure he wants kids.....NO BRAINER. If he wants kids, he'll happily sign the paper at town hall or get married. Otherwise don't expect him to pay for your stupidity.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:52 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,632,524 times
Quote:
Because he helped to create the child and the child deserves support.

Quote:
Women should have to have a man sign a paper at town hall saying he wants kids and will pay for them BEFORE having sex with them if they ever want child support.
Holding men accountable before sex? I'm ok with that. But in the meantime, if you create a kid, you pay for it.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:54 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,647,244 times
Quote:

Or, alternately, men who don't want children could abstain from engaging in reproductive action. Don't want kids? Get snipped and/or don't have sex with random FWBs with the expectation of it being a consequence-free venture. Actions have consequences, deal with them. If you don't want to deal with consequences, don't take the action. Be accountable for your actions...it's what adults do.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:54 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,401,528 times
So this happened a couple of months ago and you were drunk, but you know she poked a hole in the condom because she wants to carry your child?

Yes, this happened.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Because he helped to create the child and the child deserves support.
Then let the woman who sabotaged the birth control pay for it. He never consented to having sex without contraception. She lied. Why not have some class and common sense and get married if you want kids and make sure who you're marrying also wants kids and that you love each other. DUH! Rather than expecting some FWB casual sex situation guy, who you tricked and lied to, into paying for your child/mistake. Absurd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships