Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 02:55 PM

43 posts, read 47,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Or, alternately, men who don't want children could abstain from engaging in reproductive action. Don't want kids? Get snipped and/or don't have sex with random FWBs with the expectation of it being a consequence-free venture. Actions have consequences, deal with them. If you don't want to deal with consequences, don't take the action. Be accountable for your actions...it's what adults do.
This was a deliberate attempt to make sure the birth control failed. Now I'm the bad guy?

Old 05-18-2014, 02:58 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
Then let the woman who sabotaged the birth control pay for it. He never consented to having sex without contraception. She lied. Why not have some class and common sense and get married if you want kids and make sure who you're marrying also wants kids and that you love each other. DUH! Rather than expecting some FWB casual sex situation guy, who you tricked and lied to, into paying for your child/mistake. Absurd.
I agree. But I don't believe children should have to suffer for the stupid mistakes of one or both of their parents, even though they often do.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:58 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bull View Post
This was a deliberate attempt to make sure the birth control failed. Now I'm the bad guy?
I don't know if you're a bad guy or not. I don't know you.

What you are is somebody who had sex with somebody who may or may not be pregnant with your child, so deal with it. Good guy/bad guy doesn't matter. Guy who's responsible for paternity is really the only thing that matters, here.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:59 PM

43 posts, read 47,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
So this happened a couple of months ago and you were drunk, but you know she poked a hole in the condom because she wants to carry your child?

Yes, this happened.
It all works out perfectly for her. She even refuses to answer questions about the pills she claimed to be on.

Old 05-18-2014, 03:00 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Then let the woman who sabotaged the birth control pay for it. He never consented to having sex without contraception. She lied. Why not have some class and common sense and get married if you want kids and make sure who you're marrying also wants kids and that you love each other. DUH! Rather than expecting some FWB casual sex situation guy, who you tricked and lied to, into paying for your child/mistake. Absurd.
Guess you need to be more careful about who you decide to have casual sex with, eh? Whodathunk it

Gee, it's getting so that you can't just ball whoever around here without there being consequences!

Old 05-18-2014, 03:00 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,482,291 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Look, we live at a time when male contraception is cheap and readily available. How much easier do we need to make it for these clowns? There is no excuse for any man to impregnate a woman "on accident" in 2014. Why should we all pay higher taxes just because a bunch of irresponsible idiots won't wear rubbers?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2014 at 09:54 AM..

Old 05-18-2014, 03:03 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
If you want children then their should be a plan. Here's a wild idea women, use contraception unless you're sure he wants kids.....NO BRAINER. If he wants kids, he'll happily sign the paper at town hall or get married. Otherwise don't expect him to pay for your stupidity.
Here's a no brainer...if you absolutely do not want kids, have sex sober and put your own condom on. Either that or get a vasectomy.

I'm pretty sure he'd be paying for his OWN stupidity. He can't even remember what the hell happened that night and you are sitting here arguing his case??? LMAO

Old 05-18-2014, 03:03 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
He never consented to sex without a condom. She forced that on him by putting holes in it. That ACT WAS NOT CONSENSUAL. If a hiv postive person sabotages a condom on purpose that is NOT CONSENSUAL. Consentual means both parties consent. He never consented to that.
Yes he did. Now pay attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
But then, any man could just refuse to use condoms, knock up women left and right, say, "I don't want the kids," and walk a way scott free, sticking the mothers (and often, the taxpayers) with all the bills! How does that make sense?
Exactly.
Quote:
That's why we have abortions to get rid of unwanted zygotes
Um...
Quote:
If you want children then their should be a plan. Here's a wild idea women, use contraception unless you're sure he wants kids.....NO BRAINER. If he wants kids, he'll happily sign the paper at town hall or get married. Otherwise don't expect him to pay for your stupidity.
Sorry you don't agree. The law is perfectly clear on that one.
Quote:
No i'm bailing for a place that the chick can never find me. Living outside the law and off the grid is easy in a major city. Worse comes to worse my amigos can take care of her.
To Canada, from upstate New York, right?

Old 05-18-2014, 03:09 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted). [

NO form of birth control (except abstinence) is 100% effective, so anytime you have sex with anyone of the opposite gender, pregnancy is a possibility. She could have used every form of birth control known to man and STILL ended up pregnant. There is only ONE person legally responsible for making sure that your sperm doesn't end up as children, and that person is you.

Statements about birth control or promises to have an abortion have no bearing in court.

Your theory is wrong.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2014 at 09:57 AM..

Old 05-18-2014, 03:14 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
I have no clue I was hammered.
You should never allow yourself to be that out of it (hammered) so anyone can take advantage of you or become vulnerable to a situation where you are virtually helpless. You cant say for sure if she did this or not since you were so hammered. That's the risk you take for having sex on the regular since contraceptions are not 100%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships