Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 07:50 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,686,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_bank View Post
It goes without saying that you should dump her, BUT NOT BEFORE you mess with her. Tell her that this is awesome and since the massages are free, you will be joining the session with them - just to help her friend get more practice time. Watch her squirm, but keep insisting. Don't look and sound all suspicious - make it look like you only care about getting a free massage. Don't let up until she blows up, and then calmly say "I'm just kidding baby, I know he's been nailin ya', now get out."
Maybe it also goes without saying that you should read his update posted just a few hours ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2014, 07:56 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,226,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Leaf View Post
I've been dating a girl for a couple of months and recently found out that she was getting massages from a male co worker. He had come over to her place and was giving her a table massage and I asked if she was nude she said she covered her self with a towel.

He left the massage table in her room because he said he would come back weekly. She claims nothing was going on and that he was just looking to get into massaging as a part time side job but I have a real hard time believing this?

I told her I wasn't okay with it and she says she told him that and now the massage table is now gone.

Thoughts?

I think you have no right to tell you girlfriend how to live her life, who her friends are and who she can get a massage from especially a girlfriend of 2 short months of dating.
You did not state you have a reason to believe there was anything outside of massage therapy practice (which by the way the students do need to practice).

Old 06-05-2014, 07:59 AM

880 posts, read 1,251,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Maybe it also goes without saying that you should read his update posted just a few hours ago.
Good point. Just read it - it's amazing how powerful denial is. She probably still can't believe she got away with it.

Old 06-05-2014, 08:39 AM

438 posts, read 1,531,138 times
The guy already has a good paying full time white collar job, why would he suddenly want to go into freelance massage?

After she told him I didn't want her getting massages from him he still texted her anyways. I think the most bogus sounding thing is that when I confronted her she said that other girl coworkers accepted massages and their husbands/boyfriends were okay with it.

But just to clarify when I say naked massage I mean the type where you have a towel draped over her, at least that's what she said.

The thing that raises the most suspicion is that she admittedly has a high sex drive and prefers to have sex daily , I mentioned this in another thread and everybody thought I was being paranoid until I raised this topic.

Last edited by Lost Leaf; 06-05-2014 at 08:48 AM..

Old 06-05-2014, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Enough already, man, and just end it. You're not ready for a relationship, imo
You mean I'm not ready to date a girl that may potentially be a sleeping around, yes that's true.

So would you let would you let your SO do the same thing?

Old 06-05-2014, 08:50 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,279,256 times
Why are we continuing to entertain this post?

Old 06-05-2014, 10:01 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
From a coworker who is thinking of maybe going to massage school? Uh huh. She's his only "customer," too. Super legit.
Look, anything is possible. But what is he supposed to say? That she needs to end her weekly massage sessions in order to appease his insecurity, even though he has no hard evidence she has done anything wrong? Yeah, he can do that. But he probably won't get the response he wants. What then?

Old 06-05-2014, 10:55 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,691,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
Look, anything is possible. But what is he supposed to say? That she needs to end her weekly massage sessions in order to appease his insecurity, even though he has no hard evidence she has done anything wrong? Yeah, he can do that. But he probably won't get the response he wants. What then?
She doesn't need to stop doing anything. Unless the OP is interested in an open relationship or threesome with the guy, my advice is to tell her to GTFO. Even if nothing's happening, the OP is not obliged to keep dating a woman who has such radically different boundaries. It bothers him that she has coffee with coworkers and wants sex a lot. These two are really mismatched. It's only been a few months and is already a mess. Why keep trying?

Not for nothing, but this is pretty much how my husband and I got one of our girlfriends. She made house calls and we got naked. I'm pretty biased here.

Old 06-05-2014, 11:02 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,686,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by va_bank View Post
Good point. Just read it - it's amazing how powerful denial is. She probably still can't believe she got away with it.
Judging from what's been divulged here about the contents of his previous posts on other threads (which I haven't read, and responded to only what was said here) the shoe may well turn out to be on the other foot and she will quickly realize how fortunate she was to get away from him before any more time was wasted.

Old 06-05-2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Judging from what's been divulged here about the contents of his previous posts on other threads (which I haven't read, and responded to only what was said here) the shoe may well turn out to be on the other foot and she will quickly realize how fortunate she was to get away from him before any more time was wasted.
LoL, yeah I'm the one that's got the problem because I'm not comfortable with her letting a coworker go into her bedroom and put his hands on her naked body when I'm not around. Nothing wrong with that right?

I don't think you've responded if you would be willing to have the same situation take place for yourself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships