Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2014, 11:42 AM

11,175 posts, read 8,043,537 times

Advertisements

Some younger women are more mature or sophisticated than some others and find older more mature and sophisticated men more attractive than men their own age. What's the big deal?
Dump him because he lied, if he's too old for your liking... Simply tell him. End of drama!

Old 07-29-2014, 12:30 PM

16 posts, read 33,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi64 View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with lying about your age. If people presented themselves as they honestly are when dating, no one would get together anyway.
Lying about anything is a dealbreaker for me. If you lie about that, what else will you lie about.

Old 07-29-2014, 12:46 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,643,783 times
Young women are definitely eye catchers, not to say that some more mature women don't look good, of course some of them do but I don't think they make up a highly significant percentage. Young women (with some exceptions of course) have their youth as a powerful weapon on their side, firmer bodies, soft and youthful sking no wrinkles among other things and those are the things that attract a lot of men regardless of their age. The same concept applies to other aspects of life. Why are Victoria Secret models so young instead of using more mature women? How about Miss Universe? When you see car commercials about sports cars what do you see? Hot young women right? Why? Because that is what men like. How about Hooters? What do you see there? Hot young waitresses. Why? Because that is what men want to see. How about strip clubs? You won't see many mature women at those and why? For the same reason. These are just some examples of shy men pursue younger women, it is nature, they like what they like, that being said lying about age is not a good thing to do. Just move on until you find what you like.

Old 07-29-2014, 12:53 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,433,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
You know it is interesting that you say that, I have met a lot of women who refuse to tell their age, like they are ashamed of it or something, to me that is a form of lying too.
Yes, I would never lie about my age. Not Acknowledging my age does not make me a better person or better looking.

I know one lady who shaves off a good ten years off her age. A new acquaintance of both of us asked me if she drank or smoked a lot since she looks so bad for her age. I doubt that's what my other friend was going for.

I would rather look good for my age than terrible for my age if I lied about it. I could tell people I am 25, but that doesn't make me look it.

Old 07-29-2014, 12:55 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,181,874 times
Quote:
Young women are definitely eye catchers, not to say that some more mature women don't look good, of course some of them do but I don't think they make up a highly significant percentage. Young women (with some exceptions of course) have their youth as a powerful weapon on their side, firmer bodies, soft and youthful sking no wrinkles among other things and those are the things that attract a lot of men regardless of their age. The same concept applies to other aspects of life. Why are Victoria Secret models so young instead of using more mature women? How about Miss Universe? When you see car commercials about sports cars what do you see? Hot young women right? Why? Because that is what men like. How about Hooters? What do you see there? Hot young waitresses. Why? Because that is what men want to see. How about strip clubs? You won't see many mature women at those and why? For the same reason. These are just some examples of shy men pursue younger women, it is nature, they like what they like, that being said lying about age is not a good thing to do. Just move on until you find what you like.

I agree with you 100%, but most people on here don't want to hear the truth. Any man who likes or goes after younger women is automatically "creepy", "insecure", wants somebody to "control", can't "handle" a older woman, etc, etc.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:01 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,924,914 times
No one disagrees that younger women are generally (though not always)in better shape. What many of us disagree about is this idea some men have that older women are saggy etc while men their age are desirable. This isn't the reality. Both genders age and many men are in fact aging faster than women. There is no set rule that all older women are aging faster than older men but so many men believe this. Why older men often think they aren't aging never fails to amaze me. I've had so many men think they were in shape etc when in reality they looked horrible.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:04 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,167,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
No one disagrees that younger women are generally (though not always)in better shape. What many of us disagree about is this idea some men have that older women are saggy etc while men their age are desirable. This isn't the reality. Both genders age and many men are in fact aging faster than women. There is no set rule that all older women are aging faster than older men but so many men believe this. Why older men often think they aren't aging never fails to amaze me. I've had so many men think they were in shape etc when in reality they looked horrible.

My issue with it is more WTF do you have in common with someone 15-20 years younger? Sure, nice piece of tail, so what? Anybody that has got it on with some "out of their league" hot ladies will tell you it gets super old, super fast, when you can't connect with them mentally and are at totally different places in your life. Banging a nice body of a person you don't like speaking to gets old after a week at most, usually faster than that.

If you're not at different places in your life, well... that is when some of the other concerns on maturity creep in.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:13 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,255,458 times
Quote:
I think some women here have a hard time grasping the concept of why men in general find youthful, all so fertile, tight bodied women more attractive. It's biology and natures way to ensure the survival of our species. We men are not to blame for this hardwired gene that has been pasted on since the dawn of time

Old 07-29-2014, 01:20 PM

957 posts, read 1,064,431 times
I'm 30, I'll date women who are 24 to 38.

I mean, I don't really interview them and ask for ages when I'm out and about either. Lol.
The woman I'm seeing now is 26.

A woman I took on a few dates before I met her was 38, I would've guessed her at 25. Asians must age well.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:20 PM

11,175 posts, read 8,043,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
My issue with it is more WTF do you have in common with someone 15-20 years younger? Sure, nice piece of tail, so what? Anybody that has got it on with some "out of their league" hot ladies will tell you it gets super old, super fast, when you can't connect with them mentally and are at totally different places in your life. Banging a nice body of a person you don't like speaking to gets old after a week at most, usually faster than that.

If you're not at different places in your life, well... that is when some of the other concerns on maturity creep in.

This makes me laugh.. So worldly! I am educated, I can converse on current events, politics, religion. I took history all through school.. You lived it. I read about it.. We can discuss. What do I care if bread was 35 cents or gas .60 cents a gallon or that a candy bar was only a quarter? I like boating, scuba, travel, surfing , dancing.. So does he. Totally different place? You do your thing when you're alone and I'll do mine. When we're together we can do "our" thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships