Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2014, 03:08 AM

1 posts, read 984 times

Advertisements

Day 1 of Breakup: He dumps me and turns his phone off to ignore me. I respond by begging pleading for him back. I then ask his friend who got us together for help. Ex still has social sites' pics as us.
Day 2: Ex turns phone back on cuz he has to work and friend says that my ex said he'll talk to me but he never did so I started calling before giving up and texting him my feelings. Still keeps social sites' pics as us.
Day 3: Ex texts me early morning to say, "I do love you and I always will, I'll always remember what we had but I thought it was time we went our separate ways, I'll bring your stuff by." To which I respond by begging for him back but later just ask him to bring the stuff by on a day someone is home and ask him if we can talk then and asking why he is keeping the pics of us. No response. Still has social sites' pics of us but I change both my fb profiles to single and change my pictures. Stalk his kik to find out he had been talking to a girl I asked him not to during the whole relationship so I suspect cheating. Also find out he dumped me for being controlling to which I agree.
Day 4: I have things to do so I send him a text around 7:30 am apoligizing for being controlling and not thinking of his feelings and that I wish I could get a second chance. Take driver's test but fail and post on my fb, "Failed my driver's test because I ran a stop sign I couldn't see but oh well I'll try again." He later changes his fb pics and blocks me on instagram. He changes his cover photo to, "Keep calm and promise me you'll never feel afraid." Which she likes and he had been liking her pics so I further suspect cheating. Despite changing his pics he still has pics of us on his fb.
Day 5: I find out he blocked me on fb but make another account to see what's up but his insta and fb still don't have pics of the other girl and he has yet to delete the pics of us from insta or fb. So I'm no longer sure about cheating. I didn't text him all day and even told his friend not to bother him about me anymore because it would only make things worse. I also post a pic of the guy I'm talking to on insta and write a status saying I had a great time with my Grandmother today. Later I look at his fb to see he shared a photo from a country station's page (he's into rock though and not fond of country) that is talking about how someone needs to move on and get over it. I found this strange because I hadn't texted him all day so I don't get why he posted something like that ans from a country station page.

Old 08-07-2014, 03:39 AM

26 posts, read 50,365 times
I think he still loves you but don't know why he is acting so strange. You just ignore him and move on in your life. Someone more lovable & best is waiting for you

Old 08-07-2014, 04:58 AM

3,379 posts, read 5,554,387 times
Sounds like you are too emotionally charged right now to be thinking clearly. Much of his actions could be meaningless, but who knows?

I say it might be best to move on and try to keep yourself occupied in the meantime. Go hang out with some friends and do the things that you like to do. In time you will be able to make more sense of your situation, and probably so will he. Right now it is too soon to make predictions or give any better advice. Most people seem not to be fond of getting many ex-texts and calls after a breakup, so I guess it would be unlikely that continuing this would be helpful.

Old 08-07-2014, 03:47 PM

32,757 posts, read 48,432,926 times
Easy to interpret. He is saying that you are much too clingy and he is sick of it. The nice things he says are because he is trying to extricate himself without hurting your feelings or having to go through a big emotional fight.

Gather up your dignity and walk away. He's done with you and whining and being dramatic is not going to motivate him to change his mind. You can not make someone love you just by begging. Go and find something else to do besides stalking him. You are earning yourself the title "crazy lady".

Try posting in the relationship forum instead of writing forum, unless you are here showing us some of your fictional work, wondering if it is well enough done to pass suspicion. If it is fiction, you've got that crazy lady thing down pretty well. Good job, except you could use some work on your paragraph breaks.

Old 08-09-2014, 04:38 PM

8,000 posts, read 17,389,010 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Personal drama like this should not be posted in any thread or forum. That includes Facebook. Talk to a counselor or Preacher.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 08-09-2014 at 09:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships