Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2015, 02:17 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
My farts smell just like taco bell beef.

Shouldn't have eaten any of those tacos I bought for the party I was at this evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I think it just might have made it worse. I know it did for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5VKJwHd4k

Old 03-29-2015, 02:21 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Do not. do that. to me.

Lol

I will smack you.

lol!

Old 03-29-2015, 02:22 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
There's no way you could enjoy these farts, mags.

it's taco bell mixed with Dr. Pepper and rum at this point, I've been farting for several hours, and they are the long smelly kind. I call these the gastric room clearers. They are that terrible.

I felt sorry for my friend who was sitting next to me, and the guys who were behind me. Let's just say that the seat probably needs febreezed too.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:28 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Do not. do that. to me.

Lol

I will smack you.

lol!

It is done.

Quote:

it's taco bell mixed with Dr. Pepper and rum at this point, I've been farting for several hours, and they are the long smelly kind. I call these the gastric room clearers. They are that terrible.

I felt sorry for my friend who was sitting next to me, and the guys who were behind me. Let's just say that the seat probably needs febreezed too.

Oh I agree. A dog would though. Are they those kind that will follow you into the next room?

Old 03-29-2015, 02:29 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
I think it just might have made it worse. I know it did for me.

Lol!

Quote:

hahahhaha.

Lol, and Seth MacFarlane is hilarious....

Old 03-29-2015, 02:34 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,779,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

Haha I'm watching his movie "A Million Ways to Die in the West " right now.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:41 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
It is done.

Oh I agree. A dog would though. Are they those kind that will follow you into the next room?
No, mags. Let me put it to you like this, i will tell you the story of what i did.

I was drunk. I had eaten 2 tacos, a chicken quesadilla, and some nachos bell-grande, and that was all I had to eat today. After about an hour or so of that, I broke out the rum and dr. pepper and made some rather powerful drinks. in about another hour or 2, I was hammered drunk singing Lynard Skynard and texting people. I don't want to know what i texted.

So I started to get super gassy, and from the first bomb drop I knew it was going to be a rough night from that point on, but I fought on. I continued to drink my rum and pepper and play board games and sing. At some point most of my friends were standing in a corner talking about whatever was going on in there life, a lot of it was college crap. I walk over there, say hello, I'm drunk, and proceed to drop a bomb that I can only describe was the equivalent of a nuclear bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but it wasn't realized until I walked out of the garage(we were partying in a friend's garage.) As soon as I stepped out of the garage, I saw my friends begin to cover there noses in there shirts and move, but the damage had already been done. There puny shirts were no match for that stench. It got underneath there shirts and fumigated the entire garage, making them cough, gag, almost throw up. It covered the entire garage in taco bell alcohol fart smell. It was legendary. Stories will be told of this night, of my nuclear farts, and the taco bell that I shouldn't have eaten.
Quote:
Lol!

hahahhaha.

No body deserves to smell what these things smell like.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:48 AM

I'm dying. a slow. death.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:52 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Haha I'm watching his movie "A Million Ways to Die in the West " right now.
I liked that better than 'Ted'

Quote:
No, mags. Let me put it to you like this, i will tell you the story of what i did.

I was drunk. I had eaten 2 tacos, a chicken quesadilla, and some nachos bell-grande, and that was all I had to eat today. After about an hour or so of that, I broke out the rum and dr. pepper and made some rather powerful drinks. in about another hour or 2, I was hammered drunk singing Lynard Skynard and texting people. I don't want to know what i texted.

So I started to get super gassy, and from the first bomb drop I knew it was going to be a rough night from that point on, but I fought on. I continued to drink my rum and pepper and play board games and sing. At some point most of my friends were standing in a corner talking about whatever was going on in there life, a lot of it was college crap. I walk over there, say hello, I'm drunk, and proceed to drop a bomb that I can only describe was the equivalent of a nuclear bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but it wasn't realized until I walked out of the garage(we were partying in a friend's garage.) As soon as I stepped out of the garage, I saw my friends begin to cover there noses in there shirts and move, but the damage had already been done. There puny shirts were no match for that stench. It got underneath there shirts and fumigated the entire garage, making them cough, gag, almost throw up. It covered the entire garage in taco bell alcohol fart smell. It was legendary. Stories will be told of this night, of my nuclear farts, and the taco bell that I shouldn't have eaten.

No body deserves to smell what these things smell like.
LOL!!

was it 'Sweet home Alabama'?! lol

Old 03-29-2015, 02:53 AM

Quote:
I liked that better than 'Ted'

LOL!!

was it 'Sweet home Alabama'?! lol
Lmao!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships