Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2015, 09:52 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times

Advertisements

One more thing Prince, be very careful with the sexting since you work in the same place.
She could very easily turn that into something you don't want to have to deal with and you have no idea if she is showing others what those texts are.

Old 04-08-2015, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I know Bio is cute.
When Mr. CSD and I get moved back home and we meet Bio for a drink I will veryify this fact for you.....
*maybe*...

Old 04-08-2015, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishe View Post
Alright, since this is a chat thread, I need to vent.
Times goes by so fast. I remember last time I post in this thread was when I got married on February 6th, so that make it 3 months into my marriage. And he is an awesome awesomeeeeee husband!!

Sexually there only one guy, that is my husband. Yes, I am sexually inexperience and I'm still trying to adapt to my husband way of affection. Getting too much affection from him, I do get overwhelmed.
I did have a cold childhood; so to be blunt, I'm not used to affections.

Husband likes to kiss my butt cheek, everyday eversince we get married he keep kiss my butt cheek. Whenever I am laying in bed, clothed or not clothed, he still like it kiss it.
He does not do anything kinky to my butt, he just simple put his lips on my butt cheek and kiss it... This still going on, and I'm into my 3rd month of marriage. I thought he would get bored and stop now, but Nope, he still do it.

I think I married an 'ass man', and he kiss alottttt. And again, I think I married an 'ass man'.

Anyone out there going through something similar? I know this is normal and he just being a doting husband, but is this butt kissing phase going to died out?

I live in the same neighborhood with this guy, that was how we met, became friends, date and married. For 4 years we live in 'the hood' together, we pretty much see each others face everyday... What ever the honeymoon phase, it should died out by now. Why he still kiss my butt cheek?

I married an ass man, I guess it a good thing and I should be happy. But I feel kindda awkward.
Thank you for let me vent

You really should put your vent in the Relationship part of the forum and you really should be telling your husband that you are not comfortable with what he does.
It is generally best to keep the intimate details of your life between you and whomever you are being intimate with.

PS ~~ Ask him why he is doing what he does, he is the only one who has that answer.

Old 04-09-2015, 06:01 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,779,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
When Mr. CSD and I get moved back home and we meet Bio for a drink I will veryify this fact for you.....
*maybe*...
James Bond + Telly Savalas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships