Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2014, 11:38 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I got in touch with this girl through whats app as a friend for the past month or so, and its slowly moving into an LDR .

She really misses my physical presence though
Adi, it will all work out just fine if you both want it to.
Don't push the physical presence too much because you need to focus more on your studies, you know, the reason you moved to Atlanta.

If you both are patient and this is the right one you both will be available physically when the time is right as well.

Old 10-16-2014, 12:37 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Adi, it will all work out just fine if you both want it to.
Don't push the physical presence too much because you need to focus more on your studies, you know, the reason you moved to Atlanta.

If you both are patient and this is the right one you both will be available physically when the time is right as well.
Thanks. I feel the same way. Keeping in touch regularly is the important part. I want to do well in college at this point.

Old 10-16-2014, 01:38 PM

aaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh.........

I have got to go take a nap, that danged breast feeding thread is going to cause me to give myself a time out and I just won't like that at all.

Old 10-16-2014, 04:22 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:

I have got to go take a nap, that danged breast feeding thread is going to cause me to give myself a time out and I just won't like that at all.
Lol, quit reading it!

Old 10-16-2014, 05:39 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I sometimes stop in the grocery store after work to grab a few things on the way home, it's really convenient as it's really close to us.

Some I'm shopping, and this kid, this kid... This kid had the biggest set on lungs on him... I mean this kid could put Pavarotti to shame. You could hear him clear across the store throwing a tantrum. Loud, I mean loud.... LOL.... This on top of the previous store I hit up where a little girl, maybe 4 or so was just being a handful too, she and her mother were in line in front of me and the mother is trying to check out and this girl was grabbing things, pawing at the credit card slidy thing and she was doing it over and over and what made me insane was the lazy sloppy half hearted way the mother was attempting to block/stop her... I wanted to slap the hell out of the mom, probably more so than the little girl.... Control your kids in public..... I say this with no malice, and I don't have problems with kids, but it was just two of these annoying situations back to back and that's on top of the rest of my long and somewhat boring errand/shopping spree today.

So back to the grocery store. I go the bread section and there was a guy standing there, just standing there blocking access... so I wait around a second or two, still no movement or commitment on a brand of bread. He unfortunately was blocking me and I wasn't having his bread conundrum, I just wanted to grab my little French baguette and be on my way. So finely he decides to move and we're good to go.

Next, I head over to the hot dawg section and Yeah... I know, gross, but was feeling the love for some hot dawgs and said screw it. I go there and there and Mr. Obsessive hot dawg shopper looking at each and every brand, pulling them out, reading the labels, and I mean he was there twice as long as "not buying bread man" was, So I decide to go down the list grab a couple of other things.

So after a bit I poke my head down the aisle to see if hot dawg man still standing there, OCD'ing out on the food labels, I know what brand I want and he's standing right in front of it.

I decide to get the next item on the list. Same thing, go peek my head around the corner and he's still there, I mean this is maybe 10 minutes or so this dude has invested in shopping for these gross things.....

Finally I go park my ass right behind and right when I was about to scream "PICK A F ING PACKAGE, THEY ALL ARE NITRATE FILLED GARBAGE THAT YOU DON'T WANT REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS IN THEM!!!!"

He gingerly grabs, what was most likely the first brand he picked, and was on his way.

LOL...

I swear, it's the little things in life that drive ya nuts...

Old 10-16-2014, 05:58 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:

Are you still hanging on that teat?

Old 10-16-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Lol, quit reading it!
I know, I know...........this is me telling myself......."Moth, this is Flame, you know it's going to hurt"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Are you still hanging on that teat?
LMAO X100

Old 10-16-2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfw&p View Post
are you still hanging on that teat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by csd610 View Post
i know, i know...........this is me telling myself......."moth, this is flame, you know it's going to hurt"

lmao x100
lol!!!

Old 10-16-2014, 06:50 PM

Okay, Raena and CSD, I finally got that Thai chicken soup recipe sent to you. I hope I copied it over correctly. I also included a link to the original recipe.

Oh, and I'm not claiming it's authentic Thai, by the way. Lol.

If anyone else wants it, it'd be simple for me to forward it to you.

Hope you guys like it!

Old 10-16-2014, 06:53 PM

Chow, there is a very long, very detailed thread on the whole control your child issue currently on the forum........this Moth had to remove herself from that Flame as well...LOL

In defense (slight defense) of bread boy and hot dog man, right after Mr. CSD was diagnosed with diabetes, something neither of us had experience in shopping for the dietary restrictions, our 20 minute grocery shopping turned into a couple hours over night.

I had to read all the labels though so I could find the least carbs and sugars and decide if I could fit that particular item into our/his current restrictions.
That lasted until I found the particular items I can use so now we are back down to about 20 minutes but it took me months to get to that point.

Last edited by CSD610; 10-16-2014 at 07:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships