Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2014, 12:42 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I have a sign on the wall above the coffee maker that says "I'm a Witch WITH or WITHOUT the Coffee"
my loving Mr. CSD got that little sign for me. It even has a Witches Broom hanger.
lol
Everyone in my house knows not to poke the bear before coffee. My husband will bring me coffee in bed if he has to wake me and ask me to do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
OK, the A/C failed again and its an ungodly 86 F inside. I had a talk with the apartment manager about this, and she said that it would take 3 days to fix. Also, the Atlanta heat isn't giving up anytime soon, so I'm basically going to deal with hot & humid conditions indoors for a while. Good luck sleeping tonight with room temps in the low 80's F .

BTW, me and my roommate made noodles for lunch.
Uggh...if I were you I'd be finding places to spend my time until I HAD to go home. Movies anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Lol all these weather comments....
I find it amusing, actually.
Where I am the weather is schizophrenic.....
Extreme heat & extreme cold....
I totally wish I lived in an area that had weather that's appx. 67 degrees year round.....
That would be paradise
I agree! And I'll add low humidity!

Old 09-07-2014, 12:43 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
I totally wish I lived in an area that had weather that's appx. 67 degrees year round.....
That would be paradise
We have hill stations in India that sound Ideal to you.

Ooty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is where mom and dad went for their honeymoon. I was 1 month old at the time, and my parents still have pics from back then .

Old 09-07-2014, 12:44 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
OK, the A/C failed again and its an ungodly 86 F inside. I had a talk with the apartment manager about this, and she said that it would take 3 days to fix. Also, the Atlanta heat isn't giving up anytime soon, so I'm basically going to deal with hot & humid conditions indoors for a while. Good luck sleeping tonight with room temps in the low 80's F .

football is back, so I make wings every Sunday.

And popcorn.

Old 09-07-2014, 12:49 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
lol
Everyone in my house knows not to poke the bear before coffee. My husband will bring me coffee in bed if he has to wake me and ask me to do something.

Uggh...if I were you I'd be finding places to spend my time until I HAD to go home. Movies anyone?

I agree! And I'll add low humidity!
Perfect

Quote:
We have hill stations in India that sound Ideal to you.

Ooty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is where mom and dad went for their honeymoon. I was 1 month old at the time, and my parents still have pics from back then .

I've met tons of people from India recently-
they're all very nice
Must be a beautiful place...

Old 09-07-2014, 01:57 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
91 degrees right now. But it's a dry heat. LOL, it really is, though. There's a breeze. Feels great.

And I'm starving. Everyone quit talking about food.

Old 09-07-2014, 02:13 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:

Put a bunch of ice cubes in your bath tub. Jump IN.....

I have a basspond here I swim in...

Old 09-07-2014, 03:30 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Well, me and my roommate are engineers after all. We decided not to swelter through, and instead opened up the thermostat to check out what happened. It seems that the cool wire experienced loose contact (the maintenance guy today morning didn't fix it back properly). We secured it well in place, and got the A/C rolling again. 76 F inside my room after solving the loose contact issue.

I'm content with that. A room temp of 67 F in summer would feel quite cold, but it sounds perfect for winter.

Old 09-07-2014, 05:56 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
Quote:
That would be paradise
I love the change in seasons so I wouldn't want the same temps year round. However, I wouldn't mind a few less extremes. LOL

Last fall it was 80 degrees one day, and a couple days later we had 30 inches of snow on the ground.

Old 09-07-2014, 06:02 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
I am finally conscious after our lunch and nap and my goodness was it all delicious.
We had steaks on the grill, fresh corn on the cob from the garden, fresh tomatoes from the garden, fresh peas from the garden, fresh potatoes from the garden, homemade macaroni and cheese, applesauce and cottage cheese.
I had water to drink, Mr. CSD has unsweet fresh brewed tea, Big J had a diet pepsi and Mrs. Big J had unsweet fresh brewed tea.
Amazingly enough no one wanted dessert.....

Old 09-07-2014, 06:07 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I am finally conscious after our lunch and nap and my goodness was it all delicious.
We had steaks on the grill, fresh corn on the cob from the garden, fresh tomatoes from the garden, fresh peas from the garden, fresh potatoes from the garden, homemade macaroni and cheese, applesauce and cottage cheese.
I had water to drink, Mr. CSD has unsweet fresh brewed tea, Big J had a diet pepsi and Mrs. Big J had unsweet fresh brewed tea.
Amazingly enough no one wanted dessert.....
Oh, my gosh, you're killing me.

(I, for one, would like some dessert, though, please...)

EDIT: Um, by the way, what was for dessert?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships