Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2014, 02:59 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,328,467 times

Advertisements

Mags........from several pages back, you are as bad as I am, on your way to having a life and you still come to the forum...LOL

Old 11-02-2014, 04:53 AM

19,438 posts, read 15,289,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
It was an observation, not a dig against IKEA nor like Wal-Martians. The clothes, hair, disposition were all identical. Trust me if you saw them you would have thought the same thing.
Lol. I'm sure I would have. I'm not offended. I'm not staunchly carrying the flag here. Lol.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:30 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,233,245 times
Good morning. Time to FALL BACK. The time is 7:35 AM EST .

A frigid 26 F here right now, but going up to 61 F in the afternoon .

I injured my right thumb yesterday night while using the restroom door slammed onto it .

The girl above my apartment wanted to make it so obvious she was having sex with all those loud sounds and foxy giggles. Lots of banging sounds. So my quality of sleep wasn't as good. But on the bright side I made up an hour of lost sleep .

I might eat out today afternoon, time permitting. Been a while since I munched on proper Mexican food.

NJ might see a snowstorm next week. Hope mom is ready (cause she is currently living alone).

And that's my coffee time update folks.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Good morning .

A frigid 26 F here right now, but going up to 61 F in the afternoon .

I injured my right thumb yesterday night while using the restroom door slammed onto it .

The girl above my apartment wanted to make it so obvious she was having sex with all those loud sounds and foxy giggles. Lots of banging sounds. So my quality of sleep wasn't as good. But on the bright side I made up an hour of lost sleep .

I might eat out today afternoon, time permitting. Been a while since I munched on proper Mexican food.

NJ might see a snowstorm next week. Hope mom is ready (cause she is currently living alone).

And that's my coffee time update folks.
Good morning, Adi. I'll be going to bed soon.

Lol, I was recently talking about a couple who found it necessary to announce it every time.

Now I just have to find a way to work in the phrase "foxy giggles" into my everyday conversation.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:22 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,233,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Now I just have to find a way to work in the phrase "foxy giggles" into my everyday conversation.
Chow doesn't "bite" into you enough .

Old 11-02-2014, 06:47 AM

27,955 posts, read 39,838,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I can go a long time without buying anything online...and then I buy ONE thing and it sets me off. lol

Do you have Prime? That makes it SO easy to purchase online. 2-day shipping makes it worth it too...no reason to buy from a store anymore unless it's something I want to see in person.

I'm heading to IKEA tomorrow for who know what. It's been a few years since I've been there. I'll have to try and control myself
I should look into prime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
When you get right down to it IKEA is really cheap s**t. About one step above RTG. However, the business model is quite ingenious; so much that a corner bookshelf I have looks like IKEA, but it's not.
I've looked at their catalogs and stuff online. The closest I've come to an IKEA was driving past one in Minneapolis.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:52 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,095,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I should look into prime.

We got it one year because it made Christmas shopping so much easier and we could ship direct to the folks we were buying for. We usually spend over $75 on shipping during the holidays and for birthdays in a year so it paid for itself.

If it's a "prime" purchase, 2 day shipping is always free.

Old 11-02-2014, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Chow doesn't "bite" into you enough .
Lmao!

Whatever the reason, I still want the excuse to say it.

Old 11-02-2014, 07:41 AM

27,955 posts, read 39,838,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
We got it one year because it made Christmas shopping so much easier and we could ship direct to the folks we were buying for. We usually spend over $75 on shipping during the holidays and for birthdays in a year so it paid for itself.

If it's a "prime" purchase, 2 day shipping is always free.
That might be dandy. It was often stuff for the pickup.

Old 11-02-2014, 09:12 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,328,467 times
SD, we have had prime for years and it has really paid for itself many times over for us.
I tend to order online in the winter months everything I can from cat food to those heavy bags of litter, office supplies, coffee, tea, the cheese I use for the macaroni and cheese recipe I created, flour, etc. For me it is great to have the UPS and FedEx guys carry all that heavy stuff into the house for me.

To add insult to injury over the weekend, I felt like stepped on poo all weekend, was in the cold with McDonald's alleged coffee like substance and yesterday I fell face first and sprained both arms from my wrists up to my shoulders because I landed so hard and of course one's natural instinct is to put both arms out when falling forward. I also wrenched my back a bit.
It is terrible, I can barely lift my coffee cup and pouring the water into my coffee maker was a very painful task.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships