Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 10:21 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,739,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Our experiences and what I see among my peers differ a great deal. That's fine.
I don't have many peers who tell me they are cheating on their spouses. That's just weird. Please tell me they are not cheating on their husbands with you.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:22 AM

11,812 posts, read 12,055,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post

I can't comment for those people. I'm in my early 40s and what I see in dating and from my peers, the women's libido is as stronger or stronger (I'm going with stronger) than most dudes my age.
This article ties in to what you just said: 5 sex myths that could hurt your relationship | LOVE AND SEX | Sex Files | Life

Quote:
women LOVE sex just as much and, in some instances, MORE than their male counterparts. When you’re capable of multiple orgasms, why wouldn’t you love sex? Cultural bias, that’s why.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:22 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,579,855 times
I think women cheat more. It only makes sense, they're presented with far more opportunities, way more temptation. And there not as slick as they think they are. My second live in went to an old ladies house every Tuesday for a pottery making group. It's fairly messy with the clay and the paint so not a place to wear your Sunday best. My ex had an office job where she dressed well and got all dolled up. Usually she'd come home change into sweat pants and stained t shirt, undo the hair, wash all the makeup off. Towards the end of our 3 years I started noticing the clothes are still getting changed but instead of a de-beautifying, it became more of a freshinng up and I thought 'man, she sure is looking good just to go to ceramics'. So one night, I had a friend come pick me up and go over to the pottery class and what do you know... her car wasn't there. Never did redhand catch her, didn't even bring it up, but I think it's safe to say she was up to no good.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:25 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,024,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I don't have many peers who tell me they are cheating on their spouses. That's just weird. Please tell me they are not cheating on their husbands with you.

Oh no, these are friends, not lovers.

I've only knowingly once slept with a married (and not separated) woman and that was in my reckless 20s years. It was a hotel bar hook up, not someone I knew.

My female friends, admit freely, they tell me things that they don't tell their female friends as they seem to imply that women are far more judgmental of other women relationship and sexuality wise than men are of women. Not sure if that is true in general, or just with their relationships.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:37 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,810,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post

Funny how in any other thread about female sexuality, a whole bunch of guys come out of the woodwork to insist that the female libido is no match for men's ... Yet here it's the opposite. In other threads, men are the pursuers while women sit on their hands. Lower sex drive + less initiative + the social and financial aspects I mentioned = more cheating? I think not.

LOL, yeah, I find this funny too. In one thread guys will go on and on about how women have no libido and such (or it's nothing like a man's) and they never want to have sex and such/are stingy in bed... yet in this thread it's the opposite, women are horn dogs looking to cheat at any chance we get to satisfy our unmet urges So which is it? My guess is, whatever makes women look bad at that time.

Last edited by jillabean; 09-19-2014 at 10:47 AM..

Old 09-19-2014, 10:40 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,005,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
So which is it? My guess is, whatever makes women look bad at that time.
Ding ding ding.... we have a winner!

Old 09-19-2014, 11:13 AM

36,588 posts, read 30,933,849 times
Quote:

I think women cheat more. It only makes sense, they're presented with far
more opportunities, way more temptation.
I really have no opinion on which gender cheats more but how do married women have far more opportunities and temptations to cheat than married men do?

Old 09-19-2014, 11:19 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,024,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I really have no opinion on which gender cheats more but how do married women have far more opportunities and temptations to cheat than married men do?

I know this is debated on here, but women just get hit on a ton. They do. Pretty much every one of my female friends gets hit on whenever they do go out for the night. My lady friends (married or unmarried) that are open to ONS just say when they travel for work and they feel like they might want company they just go down to the hotel lounge or the convention social event and they have people hit on them and have options.

Shoot, I can't go a week of going out with my girlfriend where I go to the restroom and come back and there be a guy trying to get in with her.

Honestly, a lot of the time I think I'd hate being a woman and going out to a show, a bar, whatever. It must get exhausting.

Old 09-19-2014, 11:35 AM

324 posts, read 294,734 times
I'm sure women cheat more since they just have to spread their legs and there'll be someone available to them. It's not really rocket science.

Old 09-19-2014, 11:41 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,317,273 times
They do. Women are just sneakier about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships