Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 09:05 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,634,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Even if she have a nasty attitude, love drama, and cuss like a sailor?
Yes absolutely, however I must clarify something that I did not clarify in that post. Different women are ideal for different things. I am not sure there is an absolutely ideal woman all around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2014, 01:20 PM

7,737 posts, read 6,485,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenPox View Post
I don't understand why men always say that a man has to be successful. I couldn't care less.
The most important thing is that he looks good. But unfortunately only 2% of all men on this planet fulfill this requirement. :|

Only 2% of men are good looking? Umm, I'm gonna have to call BS on that. Most men are good looking, just like women. At least when they're young and in shape. You always hear women talk about how "European men are so hot!" and stuff. You're telling me only 2% of men in Europe, let alone the whole world, are attractive? German men are pretty good looking, by the way. A lot of them are tall, tan and have blond hair. Men from all over are good looking. Maybe if you're only looking at 45+ year old men, which have let themselves go, yeah. But I think most young people, men and women, aged 18-34, are pretty good looking.

Old 10-10-2014, 01:44 PM

2,079 posts, read 3,212,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Technically true. When I lived in SF one of my lady friends kept dragging me to tango class night at a lounge in the Inner Richmond district. Tons of cute ladies. The only problem with it was dancing was involved. It ruined the experience.
yeah, I hate dancing unless I am completely hammered. I don't think that would work out too well for me to meet chicks regardless...lol

Old 10-10-2014, 01:57 PM

295 posts, read 307,698 times
Chill dude! I already declared that my statement was an exaggeration. I wish I never wrote it, but know it's too late!!!! Who'd have thunk it? People going rampage about the 2%. :-(

Old 10-10-2014, 03:49 PM

31,100 posts, read 22,143,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Yeah, you're right. Good points. You nailed exactly why I want younger women. My issue is I'm relying 90% on internet dating, and women in their 30's tend to stop their search at 39. So I have to craft one hell of an email to them so they will maybe respond. I admit I haven't put a ton of effort into it. You're right, I do need to move, but its complicated. I have a great job and a job thats hard to find, especially with the salary and great co-workers I have. It took me a long time to find a job like this. I feel kind of stuck. At the very least, a job search will take a year or more. But I either need to start that (reluctant as I am) and/or try to get women in Dallas (a 3 hour drive) to notice me. Its tiring.
Dude, come out west. Phoenix, SD, LA. Most of my female friends are happy when they get a date where the guy has a car, pays for dinner, and isn't a pervert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Even if she have a nasty attitude, love drama, and cuss like a sailor?
Yeah, hot women who are crazy are always attractive.

Old 10-10-2014, 05:44 PM

39,276 posts, read 27,671,721 times
Ideal woman is hard for me to find.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:07 PM

52,349 posts, read 52,799,906 times
These questions all boil down to a person's POV..... it's all about perception and the one doing the perceiving.

There is no wrong or right or better or worse in theses situations, as far as I'm concerned.

One man's hero is another man's villain.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:46 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,920,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
These questions all boil down to a person's POV..... it's all about perception and the one doing the perceiving.

There is no wrong or right or better or worse in theses situations, as far as I'm concerned.

One man's hero is another man's villain.
Yessssssssssssss.

Old 12-01-2014, 11:11 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,736,137 times
From what I see....

Finding someone you can fall in love with is hard...but finding someone who loves you back is even harder.

Best not to stress about it.

Last edited by Auraliea; 12-01-2014 at 11:39 AM..

Old 12-01-2014, 11:30 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,641,568 times
It totally depends on your geographical location. In Tokyo any white western man is a celebrity by default, not hard at all to find attractive sweet girls to hang out with there. NYC has a couple million more women then men and lots of them are good looking, that's not a bad place to be to get an ideal woman.

Montana, yeah totally different. Good luck there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships