Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 10:43 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
These situations never turn out to be what he hopes, you'd think he'd learn.

Essentially she is telling him she so little interest in him that she told her husband, AND wants to set him up with someone else.
Is this the same guy whose female boss texted him from her hotel room and he thought that meant he should drop trou and come right over?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2014, 10:55 AM

48,540 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Is this the same guy whose female boss texted him from her hotel room and he thought that meant he should drop trou and come right over?
That may have been another one, I'm not sure.

I know the OP has thread after thread of some older woman he thinks likes him. I tried to tell him not to post another thread until one of them actually panned out.... But obviously that's not gonna happen.....
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-04-2014, 10:59 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,353,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfr800-cr250 View Post
Alright fine, maybe there's no threesome. And maybe they will set him up with someone.............for a FOURSOME!!!!

C'mon, let the lil Canuck have some fun......
LMAO

This thread is cracking me up!!!

Old 10-04-2014, 11:11 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,353,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
The amount of inanity in the answers is astronomical.

I am married. I always tell my husband about my harmless workplace crushes and I tell him about the men who are interested in me at work. It does NOT mean I am wanting a threesome!

What total BS. Listen to someone who is actually married. All those saying "they want a threesome" know nothing about marriage, commitment or what married people talk about.

The cougar is letting you know she is NOT interested in you romantically. PERIOD. She's mentioning her husband and letting you know you're not someone she's hot for since she discusses you with her hubby. End of story.
Epilogue:

Threesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanWarrior View Post
They might want a threesome so keep hanging around.
Oh yeah, they always want threesomes that's why he is being discussed. That's also why the want to set him up with other women. So lil Canada Boy can have himself a threesome... with a couple of trannies... while they watch and laugh.

... and film it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
OP, the fact that she told her husband about you means the opposite of what you think it does. It means she's completely into her husband and is letting him know there's a goofy kid in her class who's flirting with her, so they can both laugh about it and he has total trust in her because she always tells him about the crushes his wife encounters.

You really don't get how the mature adult mind works.
Yeah, the mature adult mind always works in threes...ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Its very possible, she could be telling the husband its innocent; setting up an comfortable environment where she can cheat without the husband being too suspicious. Some cheaters are cunning.

I doubt, thats the case here. The OP has no game, and has no clue how to persuade a married woman to have an extramarital affair, Lol
Not that he would want any...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
Any tips, player?

Wow, this thread. I just could not take it seriously. I better prepare more popcorn.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:57 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,745,758 times
I can't wait for one of the husband's of these "cougars" he rambles on about actually takes him out the back

Old 10-04-2014, 12:28 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
How many guys just automatically assign an older attractive woman, even a happily married one, the label of "cougar"? I have seen it here many times.

That's like calling all attractive women under 25 "horny little sluts." It shows an ingrained lack of respect for women. And it's creepy. So stop it.

Last edited by zentropa; 10-04-2014 at 01:18 PM..

Old 10-04-2014, 12:34 PM

432 posts, read 362,326 times
Quote:
The married cougar I've been talking about recently...

First thing she says to me today is, "So I was telling my husband about you. About how funny you are and how much I enjoy spending time with you. I also told him how you like older women...He said you sound really cool and that we should set you up with someone!"

Discuss.
1. She wants to bang you.

2. Her husbands an idiot, probably weak and needy.

3. Why are you going after someone who is married(unavailable)?

4. Why are you going after cougars?

5. Why aren't you talking to other girls?

Old 10-04-2014, 01:25 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayzer View Post
1. She wants to bang you.

2. Her husbands an idiot, probably weak and needy.
Um, no. You should limit your comments to that with which you are familiar.

She is trying to SHOW this delusional boy that there is not a hope in hell they are getting together. "I told my husband..." means, "Stop flirting with me." She is putting him in his place politely.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:26 PM

192 posts, read 205,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Um, no. You should limit your comments to that with which you are familiar.

She is trying to SHOW this delusional boy that there is not a hope in hell they are getting together. "I told my husband..." means, "Stop flirting with me."
But she still flirts with me.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:27 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
But she still flirts with me.
Based on your idiotic posting history, I am not sure you even know what flirting actually is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships