Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 08:11 PM

22,603 posts, read 47,707,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Go get a chick that is single!
I'm guessing that is not possible....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 08:27 PM

833 posts, read 658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
I'm guessing that is not possible....
He can always rent one

Old 10-03-2014, 08:28 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,393,356 times
The amount of inanity in the answers is astronomical.

I am married. I always tell my husband about my harmless workplace crushes and I tell him about the men who are interested in me at work. It does NOT mean I am wanting a threesome!

What total BS. Listen to someone who is actually married. All those saying "they want a threesome" know nothing about marriage, commitment or what married people talk about.

The cougar is letting you know she is NOT interested in you romantically. PERIOD. She's mentioning her husband and letting you know you're not someone she's hot for since she discusses you with her hubby. End of story.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:47 PM

324 posts, read 294,636 times
They might want a threesome so keep hanging around.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:49 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
Listen to someone who is actually married. All those saying "they want a threesome" know nothing about marriage, commitment or what married people talk about.

The cougar is letting you know she is NOT interested in you romantically. PERIOD. She's mentioning her husband and letting you know you're not someone she's hot for since she discusses you with her hubby. End of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanWarrior View Post
They might want a threesome so keep hanging around.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:10 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,845,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
The married cougar I've been talking about recently...

First thing she says to me today is, "So I was telling my husband about you. About how funny you are and how much I enjoy spending time with you. I also told him how you like older women...He said you sound really cool and that we should set you up with someone!"

Discuss.
Your killing me.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:11 PM

11,801 posts, read 12,043,246 times
Why is this a recurring theme for you?

And let me be clear, older women are not cougars because of their age. She's not pursuing you, therefore is not one.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:17 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,866,732 times
OP, the fact that she told her husband about you means the opposite of what you think it does. It means she's completely into her husband and is letting him know there's a goofy kid in her class who's flirting with her, so they can both laugh about it and he has total trust in her because she always tells him about the crushes his wife encounters.

You really don't get how the mature adult mind works.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:47 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,563,927 times
Quote:

I am married. I always tell my husband about my harmless workplace crushes and I tell him about the men who are interested in me at work. It does NOT mean I am wanting a threesome!

What total BS. Listen to someone who is actually married. All those saying "they want a threesome" know nothing about marriage, commitment or what married people talk about.

You do understand a lot of these responses are just in jest right? The term cougar is fairly derogatory imo. At least in this situation. She is sending signals saying things as I told my husband/ set you up with someone she is not looking for a older woman younger man relationship therefore by definition is not a cougar.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:58 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:

Its very possible, she could be telling the husband its innocent; setting up an comfortable environment where she can cheat without the husband being too suspicious. Some cheaters are cunning.

I doubt, thats the case here. The OP has no game, and has no clue how to persuade a married woman to have an extramarital affair, Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships