Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 05:58 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,760,343 times

Advertisements

Move out and find a female roommate, or tell this guy that you're not into being used for sex, unless of course you don't mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2014, 05:59 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,863,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny123321 View Post
why would not it be true on the first place?

I did not know that I was used. He told me he likes me and he loves spending time with me. what should I understand from these words? Apparently I could not have thought that he lies or does not mean all these. How would I know that there is ex or anything else
OK, so what are you going to do now? What will you do the next time he flirts with you? Are you going to talk to him about this?

Old 10-13-2014, 06:01 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Go back to Turkey!

Old 10-13-2014, 06:04 PM

20 posts, read 12,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
OK, so what are you going to do now? What will you do the next time he flirts with you? Are you going to talk to him about this?
of course I will.
i am just waiting for him to suggest to cuddle and stuff, and then I will tell him "no man, it wont work ". 'cos if i say him that out of sudden he might tell "i m not suggestin anythin anymore. why did u open this topic". so I am just waiting so far

Old 10-13-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
of course I will.
i am just waiting for him to suggest to cuddle and stuff, and then I will tell him "no man, it wont work ". 'cos if i say him that out of sudden he might tell "i m not suggestin anythin anymore. why did u open this topic". so I am just waiting so far
Sounds good. In the future, give yourself time to get to know people before you trust them.

Old 10-13-2014, 07:48 PM

316 posts, read 437,313 times
Quote:
Hi all,

I moved to US 4 months ago. I am renting a combo with a guy, who lived in there for a year already. He is from US, I am from Turkey. So the thing is he says he likes me,that I am pretty and etc., we cuddle a lot, kiss and etc. However he has his ex girlfriend and they do still keep in touch. Once per week he goes to her place and spends the night with her. When I asked him if they are in a relationship he said :"no, I dont have a gf. She does whatever she wants, I do whatever I wanna". Yet he keeps flirting with me and etc. So I do not know what I should do and what should I think, I like him a lot. But he doesnt say anything about us ...Moreover, I got home yesterday and they were both lying on the floor and cuddling and etc. (she was drunk tho, so was him). I was not surprised, but felt embarrased...
I dunno what should I think or do...I definitely should talk to him, but yet can not figure out if what he is doing is normal...or I get all wrong
Sadece iki ay boyunca abd olduysan, benim tavsiyem size çalışmalarda, sizin kariyerine konsantre ve Amerikalı erkekler etrafında lanet başlamadan önce kendinize bir zaman uyum süreci izin olurdu!

Old 10-13-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksburgh View Post
Sadece iki ay boyunca abd olduysan, benim tavsiyem size çalışmalarda, sizin kariyerine konsantre ve Amerikalı erkekler etrafında lanet başlamadan önce kendinize bir zaman uyum süreci izin olurdu!
If the United States is only for two months, my advice to you at work, concentrate on your career and yourself before you start f***ing around American men harmonization process would have allowed a time!

Google Translate.

No foreign language posts allowed, sicks.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksburgh View Post
I will take that into account. thanks a lot!

Old 10-13-2014, 08:35 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,936 times
Quote:
Hi all,

I moved to US 4 months ago. I am renting a combo with a guy, who lived in there for a year already. He is from US, I am from Turkey. So the thing is he says he likes me,that I am pretty and etc., we cuddle a lot, kiss and etc. However he has his ex girlfriend and they do still keep in touch. Once per week he goes to her place and spends the night with her. When I asked him if they are in a relationship he said :"no, I dont have a gf. She does whatever she wants, I do whatever I wanna". Yet he keeps flirting with me and etc. So I do not know what I should do and what should I think, I like him a lot. But he doesnt say anything about us ...Moreover, I got home yesterday and they were both lying on the floor and cuddling and etc. (she was drunk tho, so was him). I was not surprised, but felt embarrased...
I dunno what should I think or do...I definitely should talk to him, but yet can not figure out if what he is doing is normal...or I get all wrong
he's trying to play around. avoid if you want a serious relationship. if you want a hit and run, he's perfect.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
he's trying to play around. avoid if you want a serious relationship. if you want a hit and run, he's perfect.
I wanna have serious relationship, no hit and runs. that is why I am complaining
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships