Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 08:38 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,634,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
It starts at too young an age for it to be that. Maybe that's the reason some guys at later ages do that, but if some dudes in their teens do it, it's just plain shyness or awkwardness, or poor self-esteem.
Poor self-esteem is not a factor here and assumes that a good looking individual has never been used, abused or manipulated and experiences only success. Failure happens even when it is not supposed to happen in this subjective world where it can go both ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2014, 08:42 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,838,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
I like Tom Leykis, he is totally right. Why should women expect men to respond when these same men were rejected when they were at their peak sex drive and could have really used a regular BJ.
I see. So, young women are obligated to give young guys blow jobs, is that right? Well, you be sure to give that sage advice to any daughters you have one day, okay? What a good daddy you'll be.

BTW, Tom Leykis has been married and divorced multiple times, and you're gonna listen to anything he tells you? That short, fat little monster with the - gawd, how many chins is it now - 4? - is an angry, bitter man making lots of money by doling out "wisdom" to impressionable young men who seem to believe anything he tells them.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 10-18-2014 at 09:22 PM..

Old 10-18-2014, 08:51 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,227,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
I see. So, young women are obligated to give young guys blow jobs, is that right? Well, you be sure to tell give that sage advice to any daughters you have one day, okay? What a good daddy you'll be.

BTW, Tom Leykis has been married and divorced multiple times, and you're gonna listen to anything he tells you? That short, fat little monster with the - gawd, how many chins is it now - 4? - is an angry, bitter man making lots of money by doling out "wisdom" to impressionable young men who seem to believe anything he tells them.
No one is obligated to do anything, show me where I said that.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:

I like Tom Leykis, he is totally right. Why should women expect men to respond when these same men were rejected when they were at their peak sex drive and could have really used a regular BJ.
Right here. The implication in this sentence is that, apparently, women have been falling behind in their BJ duties. They should be giving BJs to any men that show interest in them, because those poor young guys could really use one. Otherwise, women have no right to expect anything but coldness from men.

Those bit****!

Old 10-18-2014, 09:25 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,227,737 times
Quote:
Right here. The implication in this sentence is that, apparently, women have been falling behind in their BJ duties. They should be giving BJs to any men that show interest in them, because those poor young guys could really use one. Otherwise, women have no right to expect anything but coldness from men.

Those bit****!
It still does not suggest they are "obligated" to do it in the legal sense. But the men are not obligated to give these same types of women attention later in life when these men now have good jobs and their crap together. No one is obligated to do anything, that does not mean there is not consequences for these types of womens past behavior.

This is the bed a lot of women have made. Its just the way it is. Why are woman entitled to a mans attention later on if men are not entitled to a womans attention early on?

Old 10-18-2014, 09:36 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,081 times
Quote:
I would not quite agree, if you have your league dialed in you can cold approach without worrying about rejection. I don't know what the OP looks like, but if she is hot and she wants anyone other than another hot guy she will have to make the first move and not just a little flirting or subtle hints but flat out saying she is sexually interested because it is not normal for a woman who is a 7-9 to want a guy who is a 5 or a 6.

If I were single I would have no issues asking out a woman who was a 5, maybe a 6 max. The 7's and up were the ones to reject me so I would not spend any time on them. I would rather have a 5 who is excited to put her lips around me than a 7 I have to chase for months only to find out she is not comfortable anymore or she just wanted a "friend" without benefits.

I think guys sell themselves short when they don't approach anyone, just learn who will be receptive to YOU.

I can almost guarenttee the OP is a fairly good looking woman who is tired of being pumped and dumped by mr GQ. The OP is going to have to blatantly ask out guys she is interested in and make it painfully clear she is SEXUALLY interested not just looking for an emotional tampon.
If I may respond, what do you do when the majority of women you see are 7's and 8's? As a guy looks wise, I'm a 5 at best.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
It still does not suggest they are "obligated" to do it in the legal sense. But the men are not obligated to give these same types of women attention later in life when these men now have good jobs and their crap together. No one is obligated to do anything, that does not mean there is not consequences for these types of womens past behavior.

This is the bed a lot of women have made. Its just the way it is. Why are woman entitled to a mans attention later on if men are not entitled to a womans attention early on?
I never said that you said anything about "legal" obligation. Where on earth did that come from?

But, okay, you're right. Those "types of women" (the ones guilty of dereliction of BJ duty) should be ashamed of themselves. They want men to give them attention when they didn't even have the decency to give those same guys BJs? Like, are those women delusional, or what??? Those poor guys NEEDED those BJs!!

Honestly, the women today could really learn a thing or two from women in generations past. That's right, back in the day when our grandparents and great-grandparents began courting. Our grandfathers didn't have to beg for BJs then. Oh no. Our grandmothers KNEW how to treat their men and to give BJs as soon as our grandfathers needed one. In those days, women were women. Real, feminine women who understood that there will be consequences for falling behind. They knew that they shouldn't expect any kind of commitment from the men otherwise.

Not like the spoiled, pathetic excuse for women today. You have EVERY right to be furious, highlife!

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 10-18-2014 at 10:04 PM..

Old 10-18-2014, 09:55 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,862,422 times
Quote:
I never said that you said anything about "legal" obligation. Where on earth did that come from?

But, okay, you're right. Those "types of women" (the ones guilty of dereliction of BJ duty) should be ashamed of themselves. They want men to give them attention when they didn't even have the decency to give those same guys BJs? Like, are those women delusional, or what??? Those poor guys NEEDED those BJs!!

Honestly, the women today could really learn a thing or two from women in generations past. That's right, back in the day when our grandparents and great-grandparents began courting. Our grandfathers didn't have to beg for BJs then. Oh no. Our grandmothers KNEW how to treat their men and to give BJs as soon as our grandfathers needed one. In those days, women were women. Real, feminine women who understood that there will be consequences for falling behind. They knew that they shouldn't expect any kind of commitment from the men otherwise.

Not like the spoiled, pathetic excuse for women today. You have EVERY right to be furious, highlife!
Let me guess.

......sarcasm?

Old 10-18-2014, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Let me guess.

......sarcasm?
What do you mean?

Old 10-18-2014, 10:06 PM

545 posts, read 632,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stava View Post
Why do some guys do this? Are they that afraid of rejection that they'd rather hide their true feelings no matter what?
If I act cold it's because there is a reason it wouldn't work (sometimes the reason is only temporary). It's a natural mechanism that I'm trying to get control of because it is cruel and not what I want to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships